Mid month -- check in?

• So it's more or less middle of the month and the end of the weekend. I thought I'd check in since I'm evaluating my week and planning for the one coming up.

I'm math nerdy so bear with me for a sec while I figure my junk "out loud" here...

I'm currently at 9 for workouts, and 10 for food logs.

With the goal of working out 4x per week and logging 6x per week, in 31 days that would be about

4/7 = x/31 = 18 workouts rounded up

6/7 = x/31 = 27 food logs rounded up

So midpoint for 18 days of workouts is 9, and I'm there 100%. Woot! I get an "A" for workouts done!

So midpoint for 27 is 13.5 and I'm at 10 days. I'm there at 74%. Ok, I get a "C" for food logs done. I'm passing the class here, with some room for improvement either in my initial goal setting or my execution. But I pleased with it anyway. Way better than NO LOGS!

I'm going to try to finish out the month strong.

Anyone else wanting to check in with your personal goals feel free!

One of my other goals has been to check in often and try to give back in supporting others because I get so much support here myself.

A.
  • I love doing that kind of outworking too!

Well done for being 100%!!!!!
  • Great job.....good stats for mid-month!!!! and you WILL finish out the month strong, why wouldn't you....you've come this far

I posted my on a different thread, but I have walked every day but one since starting on March 1st. I food log and haven't 'cheated'. I feel like I finally GET IT......I am 40 and don't want to live another 40 years with over a hundred extra pounds!
  • Thanks -- I just realized there was another thread... heading over!

A.