Labor Day Goal...did ya make it or break it?

• Just curious as to how many of us actually made, didn't make or exceeded our mini goals.

I've made it, but my wieghin isn't until Saturday... I'll post my "official" results then.

Hope everyone had a great Labor Day, and has an awesome week.
  • Didn't make it big time. My goal 211, my official weight as of yesterday, 218. I modified my Halloween goal because of it. I know that I can make the Halloween goal of 210.
  • Well, officially I made my first LD goal of 238 and then made the second of 235. HOWEVER, I have since gained (unofficially because weigh in is tomorrow) and right now am not making the second. Hope by tomorrow to have shed enough water to be OFFICIAL again.
  • Well, I made my first goal!! But didnt make the second one. Maybe for now on I will just make a goal, keep it once I make it and enjoy the accomplishment until the next goal starts.

laura
  • I didn't make it either. Here's to Halloween!!
  • I adjusted my labor day to 9/9/02 because I wasn't going to have an offical weigh in on Labour day...

but, I won't make it
  • Only 2 more days until I weighin for this challenge. I'm getting nervous.....I made the 279, but am waiting to see the "final" number. I know not everyone goes by the scale, but I am self proclaimed scale-o-holic.
  • Not even close, gained in fact
  • Whew , just barely made it. Had a gain this past Saturday , but TOM is right around the corner. That could be a cop out, so we'll see......Lost 15 pounds. So I'm really NOT complaining.
  • Way to go Dyan, that is fantastic!!!!
  • Thanks Jen! I can't wait to get into the 1's again.....I know you can't either. I know you can do it!
  • Made it --- LATE, but I did make it as of today. My LD goal was 186.