Post your Halloween Mini Goals Here

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • Okay Ladies......

Let's start posting numbers! Good Luck, I hope everyone is a loser. I hope this will help keep us focused....
  • Well, I have WW weigh-in tomorrow, so I'll know what my starting weight is going to be then. But, going from tomorrow to October 30 is eight weeks, & I think I would like to lose 14 pounds by then. That would put my total weight loss right around 75 pounds. I'm really going to work for this, because that would set me up to lose around 90 pounds total by Christmas, which would be awesome
  • I already posted my goal at 205 for Halloween, but I'm going to adjust that. If I don't reach another of my minigoals, I'm going to be feeling pretty down, so I'll make the goal a little more reachable. My new Halloween goal is 210, that is 1 pound a week. If I reach that early, I'll go for the 205 goal. By the way, 203 is what I weighed when I got pregnant with my first six years ago, so if i can reach that I'll be entering a territory I have been for a long time.
  • I don't weigh in for the Labor Day goal until Saturday, but my Halloween mini goal will be 261, which will bring my total to 51 pounds lost. When I make, and I WILL make it (eventually), I will shout it to the world . I will change my sig line, after weigh in on Saturday.
  • My Halloween mini=goal is to get to 225 which will be a total of 25 lbs or 10% of starting weight lost. Officially that should be 9.6 lbs total. Unofficially I'm up today so it might be more but I am D E T E R M I N E D to do it.
  • My Halloween mini goal is to get to 255 lbs which is a loss of 11 lbs.
    Steph
  • Okay -
    I'm going for 12.4 lbs in 8 weeks, which is down to 243.0 by halloween.
  • Halloween goal!
    My Halloween goal is to not scare any trick or treaters!
    Ok, really my goal is to lose 12 pounds-let's see how it goes!!
    laura
  • My goal is to not buy Halloween candy, as I have not had even one trick-or-treater in the 3 years I've lived in my current place.

My other goal is to be down another 10#.
  • Okay, I just got back from weigh-in, so my starting weight is 251.6, and I would like to be down to 237.6 by Halloween. I'm getting nervous that that is kind of steep, but I'm going to go for it. As long as I am trying my hardest, I'll readjust if necessary (but no readjusting if I am slacking off!!). I know I can do it, it's just getting up the courage to do it...

I really, really want to be down to 225 by Christmas, so this will be a great start to that goal.

Oh, & no Halloween candy at this house either! I've already told dh we are going out that night so I'm not even tempted! Hard to believe that last year on Halloween I literally ate at least half the candy I bought for the trick-or-treaters!!!
  • Is it a pipe dream to want to be 250 by Halloween if I weigh 275 now? I'm not even sure I weigh 275. I don't have a scale!

I hear 1% of your body weight per week is reasonable. So, that shouldn't be difficult. Yeah right.

But hear goes. 250 by halloween.
  • I'm hoping for that last Labor Day Goal pound which I have not lost yet and then one pound each week till Halloween. That brings me to a hoped for 178 by Halloween, a goal of 72 pounds lost. Ooh, that sounds good. I really want to get there.
  • For those of you that don't want to buy candy.. please don't close your doors on little kids Instead give non food items - stickers, pencils. I hate that only every 5th house has it's lights off. When I was a kid every house gave out stuff. May I suggest current catalog http://currentcatalog.com/product.asp?subcatid=337 or maybe McDonalds's gift certificats? Come on Halloween is so much fun!!! Get creative. Don't put your life on hold

off my soap box now

I want to be 195 lbs by halloween
  • Hey - Goddess Jessica.

It's medically proven that your body cannot steadily lose more than 2 lbs a week of fat. If you are consistantly losing more than 2 lbs per week, you should be a little worried that you are losing muscle as well.

Hope this helps!
  • Thanks it does!

Anybody have any idea on where to get a good scale?