Weightloss Shoutouts!!!

• Muelledk..You passed the 60 lb mark! WOohhooooo!!! 61 lbs and going...you're doing wonderful!!

Slimdown..Entering new territory...WARNING...WARNING...New territory. Hubby won't know who you are anymore! Bet it feels good!!

Kittymilk..SO..how do those 100's feel?!?!?!? Woohooo!!!!

BA..The golden 25 lb ribbon from WW!!! Bet you were smiling all the way home after that meeting! And you should be!!

• Shout out to everyone who I may have not mentioned who has lost weight. Remember, I change you're totals..I see it all. WOOOHOOOO!!

And a special shoutout to those who are struggling...for those who are forcing themselves to log on everyday...for those who feel weak but are reaching out.

• woman... where have you been???? it hasn't been the same without you...
  • Thankyou for noticing Jennifer,

The 100's feels awesome!!! Im so exciting you noticed You've made my day!

Congratulations everyone on losses big or small, it truly is motivating and inspiring.
  • Bye the bye Jennifer I have currently lost 76 lbs. Ten last week. The tally is climbing!!!
  • How about a shout out for Jenniffer?? Girl, you do a great job keeping up with all these stats. I think it would drive me batty, but for you--no problem!!

Congrats to all us "losers"!! Kittymilk-in the 100's?? I am jealous and cant wait until I can say the same! How much have you lost so far?? Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy it!!

laura
  • Snowball has hit the 60 pound mark as well!!!!!

Thanks all, but I still haven't seen the wonders that Kitty has (under 100)
  • BIG congrats to all of you.......keep up the good work...

Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo