Huge NSV (for me anyway)

• Now that it's getting warmer out (it was 34 this morning, yee hah!) I needed to ditch my big heavy Carhartt coat and find a lighter jacket I could wear to work. So I grabbed a fleece jacket that I love, but has never zipped as long as I have owned it (2+ years). So I put it on, and guess what? It zipped, WITH ROOM TO SPARE! I am so stoked. Especially after not having lost one ounce in the last month, but I have lost inches. So even though I have only lost about 23 pounds, but 21.25 inches, it is apparent that my body is changing!!! I am so pumped up about this little, but HUGE NSV!!!!! I am so proud of myself. Just when I thought I wasn't doing enough since I have not lost anything lately. Now, I know the weight is bound to drop here soon and I can get off this plateau!!
  • Woo hoo! I love love love putting on old clothes and finding they actually fit for the first time. I think that has to be one of the coolest feelings...putting on clothes that you remember being too small. I had a similar NSV with my winter jacket. Last year my Columbia jacket from high school was way too small (I couldn't button it up if my life depended on it), this winter when I tried it on it was nice a big with plenty to spare. The scale doesn't always show us are progress and I love putting on formerly too small clothes.

Only 23 pounds!!! Hun, that is a lot and definitely happy dancin' worthy. Congrats on your progress and keep up the great work!
  • Oh, I love finding clothes that did not fit and now they do. Keep us the good work and hey 23 pounds is something to be proud of.
  • Good for you!! That's such a great feeling, isn't it?

I have two cute coats that just finally fit me perfectly...just in time to put them away. And next year I hope they will be too big. I know my big, warm, heavy coat will be too big. It already is. It's 20/22 and I'm in a 16. It's darn comfy though!
  • nice job!!!

I put on a fleece jacket last weekend I hadn't worn in a while and my mom happened to be there and said "you look so small in that!"

It sure is fun, isn't it?? lol!
  • Way to go!! I love "new" clothes!! I have a whole closet full of newish size 20's that I wore for about 2 minutes until I went straight to 22's and then 24's...Good for you!!