Old 03-05-2010, 03:41 PM   #16  
Strong is the new Pretty!

S/C/G: 245/ticker/1??

Height: 5'2"

My situation with my hubby is similar to weebles, but I talked to him about it before we got married. He knew I wasn't planning to stay the size I was and I told him that if he wouldn't be happy with a smaller me I would prefer he say so before we got married. I'm still terrified because he's never been with a small woman, but he is sooo supportive and he tells me all the time that he is still attracted to me. I have to tell him sometimes to tone it down a little because he says it sooo much.

I can tell you from experience that there are a lot of really fit military men that are REALLY into women with some meat on them. I'm a military brat. Three of my brothers are military. My ex-husband and my current husband are both military. I've know a lot of military men in my life and I have seen a lot more girlfriends and wives that are normal to large than that are all skinny or fitness magazine covers. Also, looks and physical attraction aren't only about weight. Attraction in general is not only physical.

I say be upfront with him as weebles suggested and then give the man a chance. Hey, if it works out then he can help you with your weight loss efforts. Hot boyfriend and trainer in one? Girl, why even think twice?
FitGirlyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote