Pleased to be back

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Good Morning everyone. I have not been on here in almost a year. My weight loss journey was stalled by alot of self loathing and eating. I lost 32 pounds last fall and gained all but 5 pounds back. My lowest was 222, and as of monday morning I was 250. I have realized that I self sabotage because I feel that I do not deserve to be happy or healthy. I am now trying ot figure out why I feel unworthy. So I have started a food journal and I am writing down every calorie that I put in my mouth. I am happy and excited to be back on 3FC. I can not wait to get to know everyone. Thanks.
  • I remember you dek6. Good to see you again!!
  • Glad to see you back, I remember you!!! It sounds trite and cliched, but only YOU can know why YOU are worthy ~ we can drone on and on about how fabulous you are, but coming from strangers, what does that mean day to day??? It all has to come from within you. All I can wish for you is that you can stare yourself in the mirror, know that you're a good wife/or daughter/or mother or sister or friend or worker, whatever it may be, and that the people who know and love you would NOT waste time on a loser who wasn't worth a happy and healthy and fulfilling life!! I want you to think "hey, if I met myself, I'd SO want to buy that gal a beer!!!" When you love that girl, you'll want the best for her

((hugz))
  • Welcome back!!!
  • WELCOME BACK! Looking forward to getting to know you better
  • Welcome back!!
  • Welcome back to 3FC's!
  • welcome back!!

fwiw, I had to give myself permission to be selfish and make my weight and my health a priority. I also had to focus on the fact that while I have great reasons to want to give fit and healthy, like having a young child, I still had to do it for ME. Not sure if that will be relevant to you, but it's helped me a lot.
  • Welcome back!
  • welcome back, not everyone makes it back. glad you are choosing to be healthy.
  • Welcome back!

A.
  • Welcome back!
  • Welcome back
  • Welcome back, just now (like others have said) I have given myself permission to somewhat put myself first. I have a soon to be 4 year old that deserves a more active healthy mommy. I deserve to be that person and be happy and healthy.

Angie
  • Glad you're back!
    I'm in the same boat as you....I gained back almost all I had lost. Lot's of emotional eating after my mother died.
    We can do it together!