Okay.. so...

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • In the next few days (hoping for tomorrow) I'll be BELOW 200 MOTHERFREAKINGPOUNDS!!!!!!!! *breathe*

So... I promised myself that when I got below 200 MOTHERFREAKINGPOUNDS *breathe* that I would get to do certain things...

like...
    I will be going horseback riding within the next month. I rode from the time I was 2 until I was 19. I miss it like air...

I will take NEW progress pictures

I will get another show collie puppy (and I'm flying down on the 9th of April to do just that!)

So what are some of the things that YOU on the cusp of ONEDERLAND are reserving until you get there????
  • You are just a breath away!!! Congrats on all your hard work! Enjoy your horseback rude. You've earned it. Right now I'm considering the new clothes I have to buy my reward. I may do something big when I get to goal but I don't know what just yet.
  • I guess just fitting into my spring and summer clothes again would be a big treat for me.
  • fitting into the clothes the last time I lost weight will be good. DH is hoping for some new lingerie. I will have to think on that one.
  • Quote: DH is hoping for some new lingerie. I will have to think on that one.
    LOL My husband is the same. Maybe that's why you and I've got so many kids. I have 4.
  • I told myself when I get down to 199 I would get my belly button pierced.
  • It's been amazing watching your progress, I'm holding my breath for you
    When I hit 199 I bought jewelry and clothes.
    I think riding a horse is a great way to celebrate. Imagine the feeling of freedom, awesome!
  • My PLAN was to try on everything left in my closet (I've been removing items as they get too big and only then trying on the next size down), but just couldn't bring myself to do it yet.
  • ~I am just so dang proud of you girl~
    What a true hero you are To so many
    I Absolutely adore you & your accomplishments!
    Wow~onederland Let her in to the land of onederful happenings
    that she so much deserves!
  • You are so close to becoming a one hundred something pound person! I'm immensely excited for you, as this is a HUGE milestone.

Look how far you've come. Look what wonderful things you've accomplished. It's very overwhelming and quite emotional when you stop to think about it. I know how spectacular you feel and I am so happy for you.

The truth is, there are no words that give it enough justice.
  • Gah, I can't even think about it. I know it will be a huge milestone for me, but I'm having a hard time imagining it so planning anything to mark the occasion is beyond me right now.

I'm so happy for you with all your plans, though! You've worked so hard for it!
  • This is so thrilling!!!
  • OK, forgive me for being all sappy here, but I haven't actually done anything about the big reward I was promising myself for dropping below 200. I had lots of things in mind, and there are plenty of things I want to do to celebrate, but honest to goodness, right now, I'm just so HAPPY that it's really been its own reward. Everything about where I am now in my process has me walking on air. So I don't want to do something just to do something, I want to wait until I know exactly what the perfect thing to do to commemorate it is. In the meantime, I'm basically just happy to be running up and down the stairs fifty times a day, walking around in pretty, flattering clothes, crossing my legs and fitting through narrow passages...I don't even know. There are just so many simple joys in my life at the moment that people who haven't ever been morbidly obese couldn't possibly understand. Eventually, I'll think of something, and I love reading about what everybody else is planning to do, but for me right now, there's nothing I need or particularly want except to finish losing and get busy on maintenance.
  • I've given myself the reward of giving up the fear of breaking things or not fitting in places. Something about getting under 200 allowed me the freedom to stop worrying about things like that, which is huge for me.

Horse back riding! How awesome is that?! I'm so happy for you!
  • When you are under 200 pounds you can ride a mule to the bottom of the Grand Canyon!

BTW Congrats!