3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Don't Waste almost a whole Month like I did. (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/195294-dont-waste-almost-whole-month-like-i-did.html)

VickieLou 02-25-2010 05:10 PM

Don't Waste almost a whole Month like I did.

Don't Waste almost a whole Month like I did. I only was on my calorie counting about two days. I only exercised about 4 times. Maybe, someone else who is struggling will see this, and know they aren't the only ones. I feel bad I wasted this whole month. So from now on I will write down everything I eat starting tomorrow. I still have three days this month to get back on plan.

marigrace 02-25-2010 05:12 PM

That's the spirit !!

PeanutsMom704 02-25-2010 05:22 PM

yep, still time to March into March on plan and on track!!

TraceyElaine 02-25-2010 05:42 PM

I am right there with ya. I have a goal to be out of the 200's by july. At first i was like ok I have 7 months. Then I was like Ok I have 6 months. So on and here we are. Today IS my first full day on plan in too long. I plan to make it 2days on plan tomorrow! We'll get there.

luckymommy 02-25-2010 06:21 PM

One day at a time is what it takes. It's such a struggle sometimes....but you're doing it! Just keep it up and those single days will add up before you know it!

Beverlyjoy 02-25-2010 06:46 PM

That month is OVER. Forgive youself and PLAN for a good day tomorrow.

MidwestMom 02-25-2010 09:53 PM

oh Vicki don't give up... Get BACK UP... you can do it...
I had a really bad january I find tracking my calories and foods on dailyplate.com helps me keep doing it

mandalinn82 02-25-2010 10:06 PM

I really find it's better to think about what you learned this month.

You learned that tracking is important to staying on plan.

You gained the knowledge that exercise doesn't happen unless you make a plan for it and commit.

What else did you learn this month?

cfmama 02-25-2010 11:34 PM

I'm with Mandalinn... what did you learn? What do you still have to learn? I'm looking forward to hearing about your progress!!!

Eliana 02-26-2010 08:04 AM

But you're still here! That alone would be a victory to me. If I'm not here, I'm probably off plan and burying my head in the sand. You aren't doing that. You're still plugging even it's only moderately maintaining what you've already lost.

I love that you posted a new challenge for yourself. Now dig in your heels and really make it a challenge! You can do this. We're all pulling for you. ;)

Nada 02-26-2010 10:05 AM

Nothing is wasted if you learn from it.

VickieLou 02-26-2010 04:27 PM

I got back on Plan today. I will be going to the gym soon. I learned I don't like be on the roller coaster of gain and lose the same Lbs. That in order to succeed I need to stay on plan. Feeling sorry for myself isn't helping me or anybody else. Thinking I'm being deprived from Food but being Unhealthy is not the way I want to live anymore. I need to forgive myself when I fall off plan. I need to get back on plan instead of feeling like a failure. I deserve to be slim again.

JustBeckyV 02-26-2010 04:53 PM

Yup - time to look forward and not back. Make a commitment to each day and each tomorrow.