Get Me Out of the 230's Challenge.

You're on Page 1 of 17
Go to
  • I decided to start a CHALLENGE to get me out of the 230's. I get out for a few days and then I slide back into the the 230's. I have been struggling to get back on my calorie counting. This month has been pretty much wasted.
    I was only on plan two days. I only exercised about 4 days too.

SW: 236.8
    GW: 229
  • I know you have been going through some tough times lately. Don't be too hard on yourself right now. Just start light and keep going....you will make it!
  • Oh oh! I weigh everyday (but Sunday is official and the only day I change my ticker) and today I was 239.4!! That's the first time I have seen a number under 240. I do not want to spend a lot of time in this decade because 230 (more like 229.9, lol) is going to be a big milestone for me and I plan to make my first thread in the "Mini-Goals" forum and will elaborate then. Sooo you are not alone - even though I JUST got here, I want out of the 230's ASAP!!!

Vicki, best of luck getting out of the 230's!! You can do it!!
  • I'll be back in the 230s on Saturday when I adjust my ticker to go with my new (and I believe more accurate) scale, so I'm definitely up for a challenge to get back out!!
  • I'm in the doldrums at the moment. Truly "meh", and I too am determined to get through the 230s by the end of March. Hopefully this will help, and generate some good cheer.
  • Weighed in today, down a little.

CW: 236.4

Good Luck Everyone! Let's get out of the 230's by the end of March.
  • So glad! Take the happy feeling and run with it! Have another great weigh in tomorrow! And if you don't, brush yourself off and have another good day. Just keep adding up those good days and this WILL happen for you.
  • Good Luck, Everyone!

I got back on plan today and am going to the gym soon.
  • Today I am 239.0 which is down .4 from yesterday.

I have the day off and was hoping to get some good exercise in, but I woke up with a horrible cold, can't breathe well, and wore myself out simply taking a bath.

I have little interest in food though so at least I'm certain I won't overeat!!
  • I have been in the 230's seems like forever now. GREAT thread by the way!! Hopefully I see the 220's soon!! All of you are doing great! Heres to us on seeing the 20's!!
  • I want my 229.9!!!!! We can do this in March.
  • Good Luck, Everyone! JustSharing83 hope you feel better soon.

I got back on plan yesterday after being off most of the month. So I had a big whoosh! So some of it's water weight.

CW: 233.6 (-3.2)
  • I want outta the 230's too! I am so close 230.8. Hopefully when I weigh on Thurs. I'll see 220 something.
  • Ok, my scale adjustment to get to my new scale weight is done and 3.4 lbs to get back out of the 220s. I CAN do this!!
  • Crap! I weighed in a little over 240 today!

I did not go over calories yesterday but didn't work out because I was too sick. I still have a horrible cold and look more puffy than usual. Can a cold cause extra water weight or something?