Interesting way to get in shape, funny-ish story

• My bf and I were being lazy last night, I was tired and laying in bed talking to my mom on the phone when... the fire alarm went off!! We jumped up - got dressed grabbed wallets and winter clothes and ran out the door and down 8 flights of stairs.. by the time we got downstairs the firemen were there (yes please ) and they said the alarm had malfunctioned, so we all filed back into the building. But instead of waiting 5 minutes for the elevator, my bf decides we'll take the stairs. We ran up 8 flights of stairs, wow, that's hard work for those of us who don't find stairs in their day-to-day life (me!).

This happened 2 more times, again 1 hour later... and then at 2am! If this keeps up I'll be ready for anything

-Aimee
  • Cute story - did the firemen come back twice too?
  • Mmm firemen . I remember doing that in my old apartment building. Someone kept cooking with their door open and setting the fire alarms off. Definitely a nice little workout.
  • That's funny! lol....I'd run up and down the stairs to look at cute firemen too !
  • OMG that is too funny!!!!!! At least there were hot firemen

funny story: My Bella collie is in training to be a service dog so we have to take her to fire stations. Sigh.... hot men drooling over YOU AND your dog? *pitter patter* lol!
  • That is a funny. I wouldn't complain so bad seeing hot fireman either...haha!