Finally! Down 101 pounds :)

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Hey all,
    I'm in celebration mode today!!! I am now officially down 101 pounds. It has taken me over two years to get here. I am still a work in progress but I'm on my way!!

I never thought this was possible before coming to 3FC. I thought I would have to live my entire life in a fat suit of my own creation...but here I am.

I stick to my food plan every day -- I exercise 6 days a week. It really is possible to do this...I hardly believe it myself
  • Congratz!
  • Congratulations!!! I see your ticker says you have only 48 pounds left to go. You CAN do it!!!!!
  • WHOOT! I am soooo happy for you.

You have come so far and done so well. You are an inspiration.
  • Congratulations! That is wonderful. People like you show that it is possible to lose this weight!
  • That is so awesome! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Congrats!!
  • *happy dance!!*
  • Way to go!! Your almost there!! Keep it up!!
  • yay for you! yay for us, we're diet twins! i've lost the same in about 2 years as well - and I agree wholeheartedly, i NEVER thought it could done no way no how! It's a miracle what can happen when you put your head down, plow on thru, and keep doing what works day after day! CONGRATS!
  • congratulations!!!!
  • Hooray! Congrats!
  • That is awesome! What an inspiration you are! I love seeing posts like this, it shows me that it can be done if you work hard and keep focused on your goals.
  • Way to Go!!! This motivates me so much to look at your progress. Makes me feel like I can really do this. Keep up the good work and you'll be at goal before you know it.
  • WONDERFUL! Congratulations to you. That is such an achievement. You do know now that once a person has lost over 100 pounds, it PROVES they can do anything!!