3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   And again. I will not give this up. (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/194762-again-i-will-not-give-up.html)

Rosinante 02-20-2010 12:19 PM

And again. I will not give this up.

Celebrating 4 OP days, having ceased the last time I restarted and really abused both food and myself. I gained about 10lbs in 2 weeks or less. My first counselling session with the mental health team is next Thursday, hope that begins to help.

Hope you're all doing OK, and thanks and hugs to Silverbirch, who keeps sending me inspiring txts.

XXXXX

VickieLou 02-20-2010 12:33 PM

:congrat: Rosinante on being back on Plan for four days! Good Luck on your counseling session. Good to see you back on the boards. We missed You. Don't be to hard on yourself. Some of us have struggles with overeating too.
:grouphug:

Fressca 02-20-2010 12:54 PM

Rosinante! Good to "see" you again, I've been wondering where you were. Keep on keepin' on...

cfmama 02-20-2010 01:16 PM

I'm so glad that you are back. Now please stay... I love seeing your incredibly kind and inspiring face every day :)

dragonwoman64 02-20-2010 01:33 PM

I always like seeing you here too, and reading how you're doing. I'm wishing you well.

time2lose 02-20-2010 02:57 PM

Rosinante, it is good to see your post. It is great that you are on your way with 4 days on plan and especially great that you WILL not give up. You will succeed as long as you don't give up!:hug::hug:

salsa chip 02-20-2010 03:53 PM

Good to see you back. Best of luck with the counselling :)

Rosinante 02-20-2010 04:06 PM

Thank you, guys. I've amended my visible stats - one step further into Camp Reality. :)

silverbirch 02-20-2010 04:59 PM

:o

Glad I can help out a bit.

rockinrobin 02-20-2010 05:28 PM

I was just thinking about you the other day and here you are. You have no idea how happy I am to hear from you and how happy I am to hear that you've had 4 days OP.

You know what they say, "you don't drown in the water by falling, you drown by staying there".

Don't you ever, ever give up. You are going to find your niche again. I am certain of it.

Hope all goes well with you at your appointment.

Now stick around, hang with us. I look forward to hearing of your progress.

4 days, that's more than 1/2 a week - nice!

Tai 02-20-2010 08:21 PM

It's always so good to see a post from you. I miss you when you're not around!

I hope your appointment goes well on Thursday.

PeanutsMom704 02-20-2010 08:40 PM

good to see you back!

Beverlyjoy 02-20-2010 10:14 PM

so glad you've had these good day

anmitche 02-21-2010 11:16 AM

Glad you're back! I don't post much, but I always looked forward to your posts. They inspired me, and I miss them. You can do this, girl!

Rosinante 02-21-2010 05:52 PM

Thankyou for your nice comments.
Finished day 5 on plan or thereabouts. My plan for Sundays is not to stick to my fairly rigid Lenten observance (no meat, cheese, yeast or sweets/cakes/biscuits) but not go too mad either.

I've probably eaten a little more meat than I meant but when I put the last lot on my plate, I just couldn't eat it, so divided it among the doglets. That's good. And I didn't go to the shop across the road for a Sunday Candy Bar - one is never enough!. Partly because we've had a sudden, deep snowfall - only 5 of us made it to Mass today - but partly also because I CHOSE NOT TO!
Down 6lbs on the week, so that's most of the excess water dealt with, on to the real fat now.
Thanks again for your support.