Just wondering what programs everyone is on??

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I am just wondering what types of programs everyone else is on?
    I'm doing the slim 4 life (slimgenics) program,
    Anyone else?
  • I'm calorie counting with the body bugg
  • another calorie counter, and starting next week, it will be with a Gowear Fit.
  • Right now I am calorie counting. In the past I did the old as in two years ago weight watcher program. I like them both and as weird as it seems to say I find calorie counting easier cuz I only keep track of calories not fat and fiber like WW was doing. I feel silly saying that cuz I have to look up the calories anyway why is it so hard to look at the fat and fiber columns while I'm there!?!?!?!
  • I bet calorie counting is easier. Eating all this protein is killing me lol.
  • I guess I'll go ahead and reply to all of your threads lol...

I count calories, too. I like it because there's not really anything I CAN'T eat as long as it fits into my daily calories!
  • I do the crossfit diet.
  • calorie counting and exercise.
  • Calorie counting - with the focus on getting most of my calories from filling, whole foods and avoiding processed foods as much as possible.

• Weight watchers here!
  • Calories/bodybugg. I realllllly reallllly lovemy bugg
  • I count Calories, and eat about 99% whole foods...mostly low glycemic.
  • Quote: I count calories, too. I like it because there's not really anything I CAN'T eat as long as it fits into my daily calories!
    I calorie count too because I need the freedom (of course I still won't allow myself to eat junk food, but if I ever cave in to my urges it's nice knowing it won't kill my plan, lol).
  • I have done calorie counting on and off so that I learned proper portions/amounts. Currently I've moved towards a more mindful eating program focusing on unprocessed foods. I also ride my recumbent exercise bike and do weight training.
  • Calorie counting