3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Calling it a GOAL!! ;) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/193642-calling-goal-%3B.html)

TJFitnessDiva 02-08-2010 02:28 PM

Calling it a GOAL!! ;)

I've been quiet on here for the past month or so but I've still been reading (on my iphone no less...my computer was totally spazing out so got another one! lol).

Anyways a couple of weeks ago I hit my goal! I was super excited :carrot: I would be posting pics in this post but give me a few more weeks of coming to terms with my body image ;) Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love myself!! It's just all the mental images I have in my head and what I'm seeing is throwing me for a loop :lol:

I'm also still in awe that I actually did it!! :carrot::carrot:

momof5k 02-08-2010 02:32 PM

Wowee!!!

Oh BIGGEST congratulations!!! I too hope to be posting a similar post in the next little while. :)

Such a big accomplishment! I am sure that it will take a while to sink in for good but...

:woohoo: YOU DID IT!!! :woohoo:

GiddyupKaos 02-08-2010 02:32 PM

WOW!! You sooo inspire me!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Michelle98272 02-08-2010 02:38 PM

Yay, you!!! Bravo. I love to read posts like this. Such inspiration for someone who is just beginning the journey!

Trixie14 02-08-2010 02:39 PM

grats!

marigrace 02-08-2010 02:43 PM

:carrot::carrot:

Wow you did it !!! Can't wait to see the pix.

:carrot::carrot:

Arctic Mama 02-08-2010 02:44 PM

That is AWESOME! I can't wait to see how lovely you look at goal, best of luck getting used to your new state of being :)

kittycat40 02-08-2010 02:46 PM

fabulous! big congrats :)
I always enjoy reading your posts and seeing your pix. thx for sharing :)

Eliana 02-08-2010 02:46 PM

That's so amazing! Biggest congratulations to you! Does it feel like you thought it would? I'm guessing "no" since you're having body image issues. Maybe your brain is having a hard time catching up. I've heard that happens, though I have no experience with it yet! ;)

I'm dizzy with excitement for you! Thanks for sharing the good news!

kuhrisuh 02-08-2010 02:48 PM

YAY!! congratulations!! you're seriously AWESOME!

gumboot 02-08-2010 02:48 PM

You are awesome! Congratulations on acheiving your goal! What a fantastic feeling that must be! I look forward to the "after" pictures.
Big :hug: for you and a pat on the back. Well done!

cfmama 02-08-2010 02:49 PM

omg my friend! I am so freaking happy for you!!!!!!!!!

mandalinn82 02-08-2010 02:50 PM

Yay! Congratulations! :bravo:

CLCSC145 02-08-2010 02:51 PM

Congratulations!! I'm so very happy for you! :yay:

BeachBreeze2010 02-08-2010 02:56 PM

At the end of this, I know that Eva Longoria (or some other beautiful celebrity) isn't going to be staring at me in the mirror - it will still be me. That part I can't change. All of the imperfections that I see now won't be gone. My nose is still the one I inherited from my father and my belly will probably still be a bit "loose." But I will be someone that has accomplished an amazing goal, healthier, stronger, and of course smaller.

When I graduated from college, I had these expectations that the world would just open up and adore me (not exactly, but you get the idea), every job I applied to would garner an interview and my skills would be respected in my current position. Hmmm...not much of that happenned. I woke up the next morning after graduation and it was still me. Those first few months were a strange transition. I needed time to get used to my new identity and all of that free time! I needed to rediscover who I was now that I had put so much time into school. I'm not sure all of this relevant, but my point is that when we have a huge goal and meet it, often there is a transitional let-down period. Hang on and get through it. Enjoy getting to know your new self! She's a pretty neat person who's capable of an awful lot! :hug:

And of course, CONGRATULATIONS!!