Doing better than yesterday

• I wrote all this down in my bog but I am so happy about it I wanted to share it here also.

For the past few weeks now I have slacked off on walking but I continued to lose weight. As off this morning I've lost 15 pounds total!!

It feels wonderful! I am really proud of myself. But it is time to step it up. Stop procrastinating and finding excuses. The past week has sucked for me emotionally and physically and I am sick of it.

I want to feel good about myself again. I want to be proud of myself again. And that starts today.

I joined a gym. It's just down the street so I can walk there and it is clean and modern and only $30 a month with no membership fees or contracts and I can pay month to month. It also offers yoga, tai-bo, and kick boxing classes for only $5 more.

Today will be my first day going there and I am really looking forward to it.

My new motto is "I'm worth it!" so I also broke down and bought a few new clothes. Nothing special...Wal-mart and Fashion Bug...a few nicer t-shirts. But that is still so much more than I've allowed myself to get in a long time. I just wasn't worth spending the money on before.

But I am sick of walking around in rags because that is all I felt I was worth. I do deserve to feel nice and look nice, even overweight. And that is something I never believed before.

"The Biggest Loser" tv show has been a great inspiration to me over the last month or so. I have totally fallen in love with Jillian and Bob. I would give anything for either one of them to be my trainers. So I was really happy to find "The Biggest Loser Workout" with Jillian on DVD the other day! It was only 10 bucks so I grabbed it.

Today will be a good day. I'm sure of it. I will make sure of it!
  • A-men, sister! You ARE worth it!! So, so happy to hear about your positive attitude and decision to take the next step!
  • Way to go Ophelia. You are worth it and you will succeed!!
  • great job, keep it up!!
  • You are worth it. And with that attitude? You cannot fail!!!!
  • You are most definitely worth it !
  • You guys are awesome! Thank you so much!
    *hugs*
  • Great job!!! What an inspiration! I would love to join a good gym with that sort of membership and classes!
  • Your attitude ROCKS!!! Go Girl!! you are sooo worth it... you can DO IT!!!
  • GREAT JOB!!! You can do this! Yes you definitely are worth it. The more weight you lose, the greater you'll feel =]