3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   One good day (+metatarsalgia + citalopram) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/193028-one-good-day-metatarsalgia-citalopram.html)

Rosinante 02-02-2010 03:22 AM

One good day (+metatarsalgia + citalopram)

Just logging one OP day yesterday.

Of your charity, please don't woohoo me, I can't cope with support at the minute but at least I've done one, working on two. Again.

Been at the doctor's this morning, having very painful foot problems. Have a blood test on Thursday to rule out gout :o and arthritis.
Also addressed depression - I'm permanently, endogenously slightly grey but seem to have been in the darker grey bits for a long time now. Got a depression/anxiety questionnaire to fill in at home and a referral to the mental health team, plus info on citalopram, to see if I want to try it.

Most excitement I've had in months. :^:

salsa chip 02-02-2010 05:32 AM

I've been on citalopram for a few months. If you have any questions feel free to PM me if you like.

rockinrobin 02-02-2010 07:27 AM

Well fine, I won't woo hoo you, but boy am I glad that you've resurfaced!!! You pop into my head from time to time.

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear about your depression and other issues that you've got going on. I hope the doc can give you some answers - and help with the solutions.

One day under your belt - that's great, ummm, I mean that's good ;). Now let's double it. One day at a time, one hour at a time, minute by minute. I am certain that with whatever you've got going on, staying on plan in and of itself, never mind the weight loss, will be of a HUGE help to you.

You've got the ability to do this,you've got the power, you hold the key and it can only help you in each and every area of your life - so why wouldn't you???

I look forward to hearing of more and more on plan days for you my friend. :)

Rosinante 02-02-2010 08:12 AM

Thanks,guys. :wink: :kiss:

cathydoe 02-02-2010 09:34 AM

No hoots from me today...how about a big thank you for posting and you asked for what you needed. Really that wasn't a hoot!

:goodvibes <----- this little one is called "good vibes"

Slashnl 02-02-2010 10:52 AM

Ok, no woo hoo. Maybe just a woo? Glad to see you posting!

VickieLou 02-02-2010 10:55 AM

Hope your foot gets better soon. Hope you feel better soon.
Glad to see you are posting.

PeanutsMom704 02-02-2010 10:58 AM

nice to see you back and hope that you feel better, mentally and physically, soon!

Rosinante 02-02-2010 02:08 PM

Thanks, guys.
Just closing Day #2, also done well.

I didn't mean to sound ungracious about woohoos (single woos and hoots are fine lol! ) but sometimes enthusiasm can feel like a tidal wave sweeping me along, faster than I can go at the minute.

So I'm happy kind of being tail-end Charlie at the minute.

Not only are you guys kind, you're inspirational! I hope to be ready to woop soon!

traci in training 02-02-2010 03:02 PM

Mental health nurse here not woohooing. Just saying if the grey is dark and the Celexa doesn't lighten it please know there are many other things to try. Each person is different and each medication works differently. Don't give up on finding something that helps. Hope you feel better soon.

Judy Lynn 02-02-2010 06:46 PM

:hug: Hope you feel better soon. Good job on Day 2.

Beverlyjoy 02-02-2010 06:51 PM

I hope the doctors can figure out your foot pain swiftly and your depression meds, too. Glad you posted.

Tai 02-02-2010 07:32 PM

I'm glad you've posted to let us know how you are and hope that things will be better for you soon.

Rosinante 02-05-2010 05:59 AM

Still being quiet but an update:
By Monday I'd got back up to 203. Today I'm 199.8.
I'm not wooing or hooing, because we all know about losing water the first few days and I'd been eating like a woodchipper - but managing a Mona Lisa smile.

Hope you're all doing OK. You are shining examples to me.

rockinrobin 02-05-2010 06:35 AM

yes, I'm sure it's pure luck that's got that scale down, it's probably just a fluctuation that had nothing what so ever to do with your being on plan and eating mindfully and healthy and deciding to stop the insanity and get back on track and the scale will be right back up to 203, probably more in a matter of hours ;) ;);)