FEBRUARY - One reason you will stay on plan today

You're on Page 1 of 17
Go to
  • There are many reasons to stay on plan today... But, this post is about the ONE reason you will stay with it today.

Let's share.
  • because I'm 1/2 lb away from losing my first 10%!
  • Because the festival I had yesterday shopping in my closet was worth it, and I want to experience it again!
  • Because I'm tired of being the fat girl!
  • Because I'm crazy proud of myself for hanging in there during these past two weeks of slow scale movement while my body is "catching up" with me!
  • Because I aim to get back to my ticker weight *again.*

For the last time.
  • Because I can *almost* get into those size 8 J. Crew jeans hanging in my closet. I'm still a ways from wearing them in public, but just getting them on would be monumental.
  • Because I was back at work today after a year out of the classroom and it is going to be so good to be able to run up the four flights of stairs to my office instead of waiting in line for the lift!!!
  • Staying On Plan Because.........i Have Came A Long Way.........and Spring Is Around The Corner. I Want To Look Better When I Shed Some Layers Because I Am Worth It !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Quote: Because I'm crazy proud of myself for hanging in there during these past two weeks of slow scale movement while my body is "catching up" with me!
    This all of the way. I've been going through the same thing for a week.

Also, I'm staying on track today for tomorrow, and the next day, and the next week, and the next month, because if I don't stay on track today, I am just setting myself back. I have a long ways to go, and if I let myself slip, it's just going to take that much longer.
  • Because I don't want to be a fat bride!
  • I'll stay on plan today because I want to grow a healthy baby with the most minimal amount of flack from my midwives
  • because I was able to eat healthfully out of town last weekend...if I can do it then...I should be able to do it today, too.
  • Because looking in the mirror i can literally see where the fat is coming off on my stomach.... a little more would be great!!
  • Because i don't want to keep looking like this riding/training one of my horses.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cudynDcr6CA
    My poor horse I haven't ridden her since cuz of how bad I look on her.