Waiting on new grandbaby

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I am sitting in the hospital waiting room while my daughter is in labor! I am grateful to be able to read 3fc posts instead of stress eating from dh's bag of candy. I am grateful for the touch dh gave me for christmas. Now if i can just figure out how to capitalize letters in the middle of the sentence.

This would be a long day without 3fc. I have come to think of you all as my friends and wanted to share. I am excited!
  • How wonderful!! And just think of the wonderful pictures of the new you holding that precious baby. I am just so excited for you!
  • Yay!!
  • Yay for babies! I had my 2nd last month so I'm still all giddy over babies
  • Congratulations!! I'm glad you came to us instead of eating sugary nonsense :P <33
  • Congratulations! Keep us posted!
  • Eliana has a good point about pictures a picture when my last grandchild was a newborn was a wakeup call for me. I will have to use that as a before and after picture!
  • Congrats! Have you tried to hold the letter to capitalize it?
  • Awww, I think that would be some of the most awesome before and after pics ever!
  • Yay! Congratulations!
  • Also, just think how much you have learned during this journey and now you can help your daughter get the baby weight off when she's ready.
  • wooo hooo.. congrats!!
  • Ooooh, I love babies!! I always hoped for more than just two and now am excited to think about grandbabies. My daughter is 19, so I'm not rushing her but love to think of the babies she will have someday. Yay!

Thanks for sharing with us!
  • Congrats on the little one! How exciting!
  • Oh, congratulations!! How exciting!!