OMG Wow

• I updated my ticker and then when I was looking at it I realized I am almost halfway there. 3 more pounds will put me at halfway, and it's actually 2.6 due to rounding for the ticker. I can't believe I'm this close to the halfway point. Wow and wow again!
  • That's awesome! That happened to me a couple of days ago and I was so excited!! Contrats!!
  • Wow! I'm so freakish with numbers I'm not sure something that BIG could ever sneak up on me. But congratulations!
  • you guys are awesome, keep up the good work
  • amazingly stupendously skinnily awesome!
  • Congrats keep up the good work....
  • The halfway point is SUCH A GREAT PLACE TO BE!!!!!! Congratulations!!!
  • Wow! Half way done! That's great
  • Fantastic! I can't wait to get halfway to my end goal.
  • Congratulations! I am close too.
  • You are so inspiring! Way to go...keep it up and you'll be there in no time!
  • halfway is a wonderful milestone, congrats!!
  • Thanks everyone. I'm super excited! On the day I hit halfway fully I am going to get hubby to take some new progress pics for me. The last ones I have are at 197. I like very frequent pics, it helps me stay on track.
  • Awesome!!
  • Quote: Thanks everyone. I'm super excited! On the day I hit halfway fully I am going to get hubby to take some new progress pics for me. The last ones I have are at 197. I like very frequent pics, it helps me stay on track.
    I understand. I've decided to take monthly pictures on my anniversary date, so the ninth of each month. That way I always know when I get to take a picture rather than waiting impatiently for whatever poundage I need.