My very good, not at all bad day (Down 50 lbs!)

• I had my doctor's appointment today (physical and referral for gull bladder surgery), and despite all my fears, things went fine. The new PCP was very kind, assured me there was no reason to be nervous, and was happy to hear about my weight loss (particularly the way I was going about it) - in fact, the whole process was easy. I had to have blood drawn for routine tests and I guess I'm a little worried about their outcome, but I trust that if something's wrong, she'll work with me without judgement to make things better.

To top it off, I hit 239 on the scale this morning, meaning I've hit the 50 pound loss mark! And the doctor's office scale reads within a pound of mine at home, so in jeans and a sweater at the appointment, I was up at 242, not the 250 I had feared from possible scale variations.

Seriously, it's been a fabulous day!
  • 50 pounds is awesome! Good job! Hope the tests turn out well.
  • Way to go!! Get it girl!!
  • Aw, a great day all around!!!! Yay!
  • Hurray for you, Emily !!!
  • I'm so glad it went well for you. on making it to the 50 # mark.
  • I'm new here, but I have to say congratulations. I hope all your tests come out okay and that you feel better soon.
  • Congratulations, Emily!!!!!!!!

On your way to a whole new healthy you!

And I'm so glad the doctor's visit went well!!!
  • Oh that is so awesome!!!! 50 pounds lost is HUGE and it's nice to hear that your doctor was supportive as well
  • well done! Keep up the good work
  • Good job on losing 50 lbs!!
  • Wow! Nice job! Time to change your ticker.

Happy dance!