Old 01-24-2010, 05:38 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 354/342/250(for now)

Height: 5'3"

Default I missed my scale

Well, I just home early Saturday morning after being gone 5 weeks. My boyfriend doesn't have a scale, and I was flying back home so didn't want to bring my wii and balance board on the visit. I did well, I weighed myself this morning and I was down a couple pounds from when I left. But I actually missed my scale. Not enough to want to buy one for there, but I was annoyed when I got home and tried to weigh myself on my balance board only to find the batteries had died and I didn't have extras. So I used the bathroom scale, which keeps the same weight as the wii within a couple ounces. I'm going out to get some batteries tomorrow.

Never thought I'd say this, but yay for scales.
CanadianCutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 06:19 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 264/260.5/150

Height: 5'6"

That's funny, we actually do get attached to these things though. Congrats on doing well while away. I think it is hard to eat well away from home, even when I'm at my parents house an hour away, I struggle.
ToriLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote