Old 04-08-2016, 10:03 PM   #31  

Height: 5 ft 6 in

A lot of people have suggested lotrimin. I second this. Works for me every time. I suggest using the cream over the spray. I had a very bad burning sensation when I tried the spray. So bad that I had to ask my husband in tears to please clean it off.
tongirl02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 03:38 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 232/229/132

Height: 5'1"

Default Thank you for the suggestions.

Hello! Just wanted to thank everyone for their suggestions regarding this problem. I bought some stuff at the drugstore & I'm drying the area after bathing. The problem is going away.

Last edited by Dizzyliz61; 07-27-2016 at 03:39 PM.
Dizzyliz61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 05:15 PM   #33  
Ice Cream Slave

S/C/G: Waist size: 20/20/8

Good advice in this thread. I also recommend getting properly fitted for a bra. Once I did that and used nystatin powder, I no longer experienced intertrigo. I unfortunately get post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation so I'm still working on clearing up the marks that years worth of rashes left on my skin. Blah.
JellyBelly1908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 11:08 AM   #34  

Default Rash under my boobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FatGranny View Post
I have this under my boobs every summer. It is hot where I work and I sweat alot. It is a yeast infection caused by the area staying damp. I think it is fairly common. My doctor gave me a cream. It cleared right up. Now when I first feel it coming I start using the cream and it never gets bad.
What is the name of the cream the doctor gave you if you don't mind me asking
Angela M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 02:21 PM   #35  
Amanda

S/C/G: 272.5/see ticker/172.5

Height: 5'4

Yeast infection! Get some kind of cream/powder with nystatin in it. Keep it clean and dry! Double check with the doc to make sure, but def sounds like yeast.
DreadPiratePanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 01:49 AM   #36  

Is it normal to reach the pubic hair area it has not gone lower my pubic hair but its red like chafed and burns and hurts
crazymamma81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 07:10 PM   #37  

I'm so glad you shared this because I get this on and off under my breasts and under my stomach. I have a prescription cream, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post names of medications. My doctor says its from insulin resistance. I find showering every day and keeping those areas clean and dry helps a lot. Also try not to get over heated.
petitemommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 12:23 PM   #38  

Default Easypeasy

I solved my underbelly rash by spreading vaseline on top of a stick deodorant, immediate relief, reapplied a couple of times. Instant relief.
b1gfatbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 09:06 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

New here but my go to is Gold Bond Medicated Powder. Clears it right up then maintain with plain cornstarch powder after really drying after a shower. I have a real pannus after 2 kids and a hysterectomy plus I do a lot of outside stuff so I sweat a lot. This also helps under my boobs. This works better for me than lotromin. Be careful not to let it go between your legs though.

If it is a sweaty day I shower twice a day. I never shower less than once a day and drying real well really helps. Also cotton underwear.
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 10:02 PM   #40  

I used to have this all the time under my breasts. Always moist and slimy, smelled just like feet at the end of the day. I stopped eating sugar (which is what yeast lives on) and it's not a problem anymore, even if I'm sweating.
If quitting sugar isn't in the cards, a bit of deodorant containing an antiperspirant under there works to prevent it, and anti-fungal cream is good to treat it. Just make sure it's completely dry before you put your bra on.
KrissieM is offline   Reply With Quote