Old 01-18-2010, 08:18 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 350/ticker/164

Height: 5'8

So happy to see you back!!
HeidiNicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 12:07 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 264/260.5/150

Height: 5'6"

Sounds like you have a lot on your plate, but it's great you realize there will always be issues. I always made that excuse too, "I'll lose weight when..." Well, the when never came and I'm still a fatty Good luck in school, I just started back last semester and it is great. I only took 2 classes to get started, but it is great.
ToriLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 12:36 AM   #18  
I'm worth it!

S/C/G: 265/250/120

Height: 5'3"

I'm a newbie here so I'm just going to say hello instead of welcome back.

So...Hello! It's great to meet you!

:-)
Ophelia31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 03:39 AM   #19  
Hanging in the Heartland

S/C/G: 470/220/170

Height: 5"8"

Welcome back Sarah!
activeadventurer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 09:39 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 297/198/190

Height: 5'8"

Welcome back, Sarah! You have a LOT to be proud of. No need to slink!

Good luck with your studies-- that is a huge undertaking, but SO worth it!
ubergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 09:42 AM   #21  
Kae
. * . * . * . * . * . * .

Welcome back!!! It's nice to see you again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishsarah View Post
I made the decision that there are always going to be issues, so that is no longer an excuse to neglect my health, happiness and well being.
That is so true... This is a lifestyle change. We all need to learn to adapt so that we can be healthy and take care of ourselves, especially in times of great stress!

Quote:
My mom is trying to lose weight again, so that will sorta help. (Though, she is the QUEEN of unhealthy dieting.) I wish she'd come here...
I can relate to this too... My sisters want to lose weight too but I think both of them struggle with doing it in a healthy way. My older sister is driving me nuts with talk of diet pills and miracle vitamins and my younger sister struggles with eating healthy instead of eating junk food and exercising more... So I just have to stick it out for myself and eat lots of veggies.

Quote:
I am also going back to University tomorrow!!!! I am excited and nervous!
How exciting! I'm jealous... I'd love to go back to school again... I am trying to get out of debt this year and I'd love to take some classes later this fall or next year.

Quote:
This time, I plan on entering those gates and LOCKING them behind me.
I'm with you! LOL... there's no turning back this time. It's almost like there is no longer an option but to keep moving forward because I am not the same person I used to be.

Great to see you back... I look forward to reading more posts from you!
Kae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:11 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 290/See Ticker/150

Height: 5ft 4 inches

Thank you all for the warm welcome and/or welcome back! Yesterday I was sorta in "read only" mode because there is just SO much going on! I've got bronchitis pretty bad so that makes even easy days (whatever those may be) are in short supply!

I appreciate the support. I am still trying to convince myself that I can do this and the 50 million other things I need to do. I've got to learn how to prioritize better...okay, that's not true, I need to learn that I am a priority too. That's the real truth.

School is a bit stressful as there was a delay in getting my textbooks (they arrive tomorrow) and my first assignments are due TOMORROW. I also have appointments for my oldest, while dragging the younger three and some decisions are going to have to be made that will cost a lot of money. I don't even have money for a cup of tea right now and we are going to face having to come up with a couple more THOUSAND dollars pretty soon...LOL! Now if all of THAT doesn't drive me to the fridge; I'd say that was a successful day!

Thanks again everyone!
irishsarah is offline   Reply With Quote