The only NSV I really care about! They're noticing!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • They're finally noticing! I've been secretly dressing nicely lately in clothes that actually fit. And I don't own many so it hasn't been easy! LOL! Finally today two people noticed within about 15 minutes of each other.

Yay!
  • Awesomeness! That has to feel wonderful!
  • I bet there's even more people getting whiplash that you don't know about.
  • Woo hoo!!!
  • Congrats!!! It's so awesome when others notice, keep up the good work!!!
  • Sweeeet! That feels SO FREAKING GOOD doesn't it!!!!
  • very nice!
  • Awesome. Keep up the good work.
  • Quote: I bet there's even more people getting whiplash that you don't know about.
    I've been getting a lot of stares and eyeballs roving my body. But no one has said anything. Finally today it has been confirmed. Silly that I needed that, but I did.
  • Way to go!!! I also enjoy public admiration.
  • Enjoy it. I love when people notice.
  • Way to go! It IS the BEST feeling, isn't it!! And this is only the beginning!
  • Good for you! The people I saw everyday, at first, finally started saying something after I'd lost about 60 lbs. Most people don't say anything anymore, except for people I haven't seen in a while. That's the most fun, when you haven't seen someone in a while and run into them having lost 150+ lbs...I've had to go up to a few people and tell them who I am, it's surreal. Also, some people scream and jump up and down, etc. It's like, I did this for myself but I'm giving them the gift of joy as well. Can't ask for more than that.
  • Congrats, Eliana! It sure feels good when people notice and make a positive comment. For every person who has commented, I bet there are several who have noticed but aren't sure what to say!
  • Yay!! This is just the beginning. More to come.