Class Reunion

• oh goodness.....just another reason to lose weight which is great and thank goodness it is next year (2011)! My 20-year reunion! Have I really been out of high school that long?! wow...time flies! I now have 90 pounds to lose. I know others have lost 100 pounds in a year so I really hope I can! of course...its not just because of that...I wanna lose this weight and keep it off for life! This certainly puts another incentive out there for me!
  • That's one of my motivations too! My 10-year reunion is this November

I'm not too stressed though because I currently weigh a few pounds less than I did at graduation, but I'm a whole lot more flabby, lol. But it is my goal to be 'hot' for the reunion

Class reunions are definitely a great incentive!
  • My ten year reunion is next year... however most of my friends graduated a year before me (and I still talk to quite a few of them, thanks to places like facebook) so I plan on at least seeing them this summer in my hometown... I know I can't lose 100 pounds by then, but I'd like to be significantly smaller.
  • I feel ya with the class reunion... My 10 year will be next year.
  • My 15 was this year and I was so glad I couldn't go for other reasons so I didn't have to say I wasn't going because I was fat. I may go to the 20, as I plan to have my life and body together by then, but there was no way I was going looking like this.
  • Geesh. I didn't even go to my 15 mainly because I didn't want to be seen. My 20 is about four years off...yeah!

That's great that you're looking ahead. It isn't like you're crash dieting for your reunion in a couple months. You have plenty of time. And you slowly but steadily keep making progress, even if you aren't at goal, you're still be very proud. And you know, EVERYONE in your class is having the same reaction!
  • You guys are all so YOUNG!

I attended my 25th college and I was close to my highest weight then. I like who I've turned out to be as a person, and I was in my love me or leave me stage... LOL.

However, now I'm thinking it might be fun to go to the thirtieth to show off the new me.