3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   What is your beverage of choice? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/190344-what-your-beverage-choice.html)

mel hughes 01-10-2010 12:48 AM

What is your beverage of choice?

I decided as a first step in the right direction, I am going to get rid of all the diet sodas in my life. [Not looking forward to the caffiene withdrawl headaches..:no: ]

What do you ladies prefer to drink throughout your day? Lucky for me, I am a BIG fan of water. But I don't really like to drink water with meals.

I hate milk, but I can definitely make myself swallow some with breakfast. And I have sugar free drink mix I give the kids.

I just want to see what you other girls are drinking all day.

Gracie789 01-10-2010 12:53 AM

I drink green tea and lots of water. :)

jlady 01-10-2010 12:55 AM

i love me a big glass of cold water with lime (or lemon) squeezed in and very barely sweetened with a little splenda

ToriLeigh 01-10-2010 12:59 AM

I'm working on drinking more water. I used to live on Coke Zero, but only had one today. Hopefully I will eventually cut it out completely. I've been drinking lipton peach flavored iced tea to help cut down on the caffeine headaches. Thankfully, I've never been a fan of sweet tea. One of these days, I will have to get rid of caffeine completely, but one step at a time.

mel hughes 01-10-2010 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToriLeigh (Post 3085897)
I'm working on drinking more water. I used to live on Coke Zero, but only had one today. Hopefully I will eventually cut it out completely. I've been drinking lipton peach flavored iced tea to help cut down on the caffeine headaches. Thankfully, I've never been a fan of sweet tea. One of these days, I will have to get rid of caffeine completely, but one step at a time.

Each time I got pregnant, I cut it out completely. And for about a week and a half my head was killing me! I wish I had never picked it up again..lol. But I LOOOOVE Diet Coke.

VernDern 01-10-2010 01:07 AM

Unsweet Ice Tea! Yum! I can chug it....water, not so much!

mel hughes 01-10-2010 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VernDern (Post 3085901)
Unsweet Ice Tea! Yum! I can chug it....water, not so much!

I like tea, but I wants TONS of sugar.. So I guess I'll just try to stay away from that altogether.

Aclai4067 01-10-2010 01:12 AM

I like plain cold water, no lemon or any kind of stuff you shake in with it, just water. Occassionally I like some pomegranite green tea. I try to get my milk in but really only like it with sweets. So I'll have a glass with one of my 1 point WW cakes. I used to drink a LOT of soda, now it's an occasional soda. I used to drink orange juice too, but I hate to drink my calories so I've cut it out while I'm losing weight (except when I visit my parents house, then it's a special treat). I may allow it again when I'm in maintanence.

CLCSC145 01-10-2010 01:20 AM

Uh, diet coke. Wrong, but it makes me happy.

cfmama 01-10-2010 02:22 AM

I drink cold tea. A herbal teabag in a liter of water. Yum!

duckyyellowfeet 01-10-2010 02:33 AM

*raises hand* I drink too much diet coke.
However, I drink a fair amount of really cold water or Crystal Light. I also like herbal tea, hot or iced. When I have it, I like a splash of cranberry juice in cold water

I despise milk. I don't even use it on cereal.

Rosinante 01-10-2010 02:59 AM

Just water for me. I don't drink with meals at all. For a hot drink, instant coffee, black.

Sskar 01-10-2010 03:27 AM

I make French press coffee in the mornings (when I have time) - hey coffee is an anti-oxidant!

Water the rest of the day.

In the evenings I drink hot tea, usually herbal but often green or white teas at dinner. No artificial sweeteners because my sweet receptors (if there are such things) get too easily stimulated.

During the ungodly hot summers of Southern Arizona I substitute sun tea for hot tea.

Onederchic 01-10-2010 03:38 AM

The drink I want the most = sodie, the drink I actually drink the most = water.

catherinef 01-10-2010 03:56 AM

Coffee and hot tea here, along with water. A bit of caffeine-free diet soda from time to time. I do put a splash of skimmed milk in my tea and coffee, but as I'm always looking for ways to inject more calcium into my diet, it's worth the calorie hit to me.