problems with using my software program

• Does anyone know if fitday.com is still in business? I purchased a new pc and cannot get my program to work. The customer service folks at fit day are not responding to me.
    Thanks
  • I just went and looked at the website, and I noticed they have some updates for the software; you've probably gotten those already though? The site itself is up and going tho, so I'd guess they are still in business.
  • I use fitday.com every day to log my calories so I'm sure they're still in business. However, I don't have their software so I'm not sure how their customer service department works. After reading some reviews on amazon is looks like a lot of people have problems with their customer service. Sorry
  • The company that owns fitday, Internet Brands Inc, bought 3FC last year so I am pretty sure that they are still in business.

Here is the post that announce the acquisition - http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/anno...quisition.html
  • thanks for the information. I will be patient and see if Customer Service responds. I hate to lose all my weight loss information from 2004 on.