First Time in a Dress

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hello All,

Me and my friend were being silly yesterday and we were trying on dresses at JcPennys yestereday. I thought I would share a picture or two with you. This is a first picture I have taken in a dress for a VERY long time. I also included a picture of when I first started. I think I look pretty good.

• i think you look pretty good too !! keep up the good work it shows big time !
  • You're making great progress! And I for one love to try on clothes at the stores and snap a few pics.
  • You do look good!! Congradulations!! All your hard work is showing.
  • Good?!? You look fantastic!
  • You look amazing! Congrats!
  • The only thing that you were being silly about is if you didn't buy that dress.

I hope you did buy it.

If you didn't, it'll probably still be there tomorrow. Go back & get it.
  • Looking great!!
  • Its funny about that dress. I had to go a size bigger then what I normally am as they did not have one in my size. I liked it anyways..
  • You look just fantastic in that 'little black dress'!
  • You look gorgeous!!!!!!!! Congrats on your success and I hope you bought that dress!
  • You look terrific! And I'm jealous of your arms! That style looks just dreadful on me and I need to cover the arms with a short sleeve jacket. But you do the dress justice! Good work!
  • You think? Yeah...you look WONDERFUL! Woo Hoo!!
  • WooHoo!! You look great!!! Good for you!! I cant wait till I can take pics in dresses!!

Im proud of you! Keep it up!
  • You look great! I was thinking the same thing as Eliana, great arms. Your skin looks so good too. I have droopy skin on my arms. Congrats!!