Half Their Size

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • over on People dot com they have pictures of people who've lost about 1/2 their body weight, talk about inspirational!!! THere was a woman who was about my size when I started and she looks amazing -- they all look like they don't have 1 ounce of excess skin lol i guess that's why they're on a magazine duh Still fun to look at !!
  • You're right! Thanks for the inspiration

Look at those people... all skinny and striking a pose... Soon that'll be us tho! Maybe not in a magazine, but we could be in one if we wanted to, for sure ;D

Annie

http://299lbs.wordpress.com/
  • Each year, People publishes an issue that features people who have lost a LOT of weight. I always buy it because it's so inspirational to read their stories and see the transformations!
  • Oooh, I didn't realize it was out now! I buy this every year too, simply for the inspiration.
  • I saw three of the people on the Today Show. They are very inspirational. While you are on the Today show site, check out the latest member of the Joy Fit club who lost 156 pounds. I look forward to their Joy Fit club segments. They have been very helpful and inspirational for me.
  • ooohhh ooohhhh me next me next!

As Ever
    Me
  • Does anyone know if the magazine version is out now too? I saw the web thing too - very inspiring!
  • wow, loved that! that's for mentioning it here
  • Can't wait to see you on there, Botzz!
  • Quote: Does anyone know if the magazine version is out now too? I saw the web thing too - very inspiring!
    I looked for the magazine at the grocery store today and didn't see it yet. Hopefully it'll be out soon.
  • Thank you!
  • I also looked for it today and didn't find it. I've bought it in the past and have saved them. I LOVE reading that issue. Hmmm, I wonder why.
  • I bought it yesterday. Unlike previous years, the "half my size" article is not the cover story! It has a Jonas brother getting married on the front.
  • Quote: I bought it yesterday. Unlike previous years, the "half my size" article is not the cover story! It has a Jonas brother getting married on the front.
    Okay, then I DID see it. Drats.

Why'd they go and change it??? I would think that that's one of their best selling issues. In fact it's the only issue I've pretty much ever bought. Jonas Brothers? They're cute and all, but really. Real people losing 1/2 their body weight in a healthy manner - now THAT'S worth reading.
  • Quote: I bought it yesterday. Unlike previous years, the "half my size" article is not the cover story! It has a Jonas brother getting married on the front.
    Thanks for letting us know that! I would have totally missed the issue because I always look for the pictures of the "losers" on the front.