Old 12-29-2009, 01:08 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 297/198/190

Height: 5'8"

It's true, my cybersuit was pricey, but for me it was worth it-- I have a very saggy tummy (morbid obesity plus four kids, one pregnancy in my forties...)

I honestly wasn't sure I'd ever wear a non-skirted suit again. But the Miracle Suits provide SO MUCH support that I feel comfortable wearing it even with my tummy issues. It's basically a suit made out of Spanx.

I was SO PROUD the day I stepped out to the pool in my new suit.

I bought a 22 (they recommend buying one size larger than your normal size) and I'm still wearing it comfortably even though I've dropped to an 18.

Just FYI in case anyone reading this thread really NEEDS a suit with terrific support.
ubergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 01:52 PM   #17  

AlwaysForMe.com has a collection called Always For Me Sport that features a racer back swim top and swim brief separates that might work for you. They also have some terrific sporty styles from Miraclesuit, Longitude and their own Always For Me Chic collection.
plus style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 10:39 PM   #18  
Not Giving Up!

S/C/G: 351/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

I ended up getting a Speedo Xtra Life Ultraback, in plain black (my preference). The big pluses for me were the resistance to chlorine and the racer back. I ended up ordering through Amazon since it was cheaper there and DH has a trial of the prime account, so I got free shipping, too. It arrived tonight and fits perfectly!

Last night I went to water aerobics and my straps were falling down every few minutes. I can't wait to wear my new suit!

Thanks for all the replies - I will definitely check out some of these sites when I'm looking for a cuter (and hopefully smaller) suit for the summer.
LitChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 10:56 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/154("Normal" BMI)

Height: 5'6"

try swimsuitsforall.com....I've gotten 2 from there AND LOVE 'EM!!!
KDM322 is offline   Reply With Quote