Old 12-24-2009, 10:50 AM   #1  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Default Whoosh!

I don't usually have big WHOOSH weight loss weeks unless I'm at the very beginning of a weight loss journey. I've been at this for almost a year, so I'm definitely not at the beginning. I lost five pounds this week though! Yeah, I just got over TOM, but even accounting for TOM water weight I rarely lose more than 2.5 lbs. in a week.

I guess I shouldn't complain, but I'm puzzled. I'm also worried that this big WHOOSH will average itself out with a big HOLY CRAP! gain next week. Anyone got some words of wisdom?
Jennelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 11:01 AM   #2  
Calorie counter

Height: 5'4.5"

Haha! What are the odds that two women in the week of Christmas will ask virtually the same question at the same time? I suppose given the week that it is we should both be counting our blessings.
Eliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 11:34 AM   #3  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Hey it's the time of Miracles right? Don't question it! lol!
beerab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 07:28 PM   #4  
Focused on the Future

S/C/G: 237/132/137

Height: 5' 3"

I would say no you won't as long as you are continuing to burn off those calories and keep them in check. I have had big whoosh at the TOM and not had a gain to follow. My problem with my last whoosh - 6 lbs - is that we had our christmas at my parents and I "used" it as I could eat a little this weekend and not feel guilty lol Resulted in gaining 1/2 lb - I can live with that lol
JustBeckyV is offline   Reply With Quote