Recommitment time!

• I am SO happy to be back to 3FC after a vacation down in California with family. I spent two weeks enjoying the heck out of everyone and everything (and with no Internet ) and now I am back home and wanting to get back on track.

I tracked my calories as best I could while I was there and think I probably gained a few well-earned pounds from delicious food, but I wanted to enjoy myself and did. While I have no intentions of doing anything but staying on track with my food now that life is back to normal, does anyone have any good tips or words of wisdom to help keep me back where I need to be?

I know how to lose weight and am still as committed as ever to doing so, but I think I really need to make a 'public' statement of my recommitment for accountability purposes

Any tips ladies? I'd still love to make my goal of 200 by New Years but it isn't very realistic given my food on vacation. I still want to get as close as I can, though!
  • Thanks for posting this... I haven't been on this site in quite a while and need a little inspiration to get back to it.
  • It sounds like you were conscientious, and that is the most you can ask for! 200 will come when it comes, you just do your best and you will make it. It may take a little longer, but that's okay.
  • Shout it off the roof tops... you're back in action!
  • I hope so! I weighed in this morning at 213.3, but a good amount of that is travel/salt bloat and I know it will be back down soon enough. It still sucks to be up, but today I am doing great with my food. Yay!