Hi everyone

• So I guess since the doctor told me my start weight was heavier then I thought, and I'm pretty sure I'll be changing my goal from 160 to 150 (although if I feel good at 160, I will stop)...that means from my start weight I had 101 lbs to lose...

I guess it doesn't seem like such a big deal now, because I'm already over half way there...but still...I think I should probably join the "100 lb. Club"

You ladies are all such inspirations to me. I read stuff in this part of the forum all the time. I can't wait to get to know some of you better =D
  • Good to have you here! Everyone is welcome, 100lbs to lose or not, if they identify with the struggles of having a large amount of weight to lose.

Looking forward to getting to know you better and congrats on making it to less than 200 pounds! That's awesome.
  • Welcome welcome my newfound friend! lol!!!! Glad to have you here (whether you have 100 lbs to lose or not!)
  • I love this board to I dont post as much but I read a lot and learned plenty!
  • Welcome, and congrats for being half way there!
  • Glad to have you on board. Stick around as this is an EXTREMELY helpful and supportive place to be.
  • Welcome, welcome! This is a great place, everyone here has been such an inspiration to me, I'm sure you'll have a similar experiance.
  • I don't think this is a club any of us ever wanted to join, but welcome aboard anyway!
  • Quote: I don't think this is a club any of us ever wanted to join
    Good point.

But there surely is a need for it and I'm grateful that it's here.
  • I am grateful too!
  • Absolutely!