Wanna hear something funny?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I'm dong the one mile walk from Walk away the pounds today in my living room (as the daycare kids are sleeping) and suddenly I feel like I'm being watched. So I look behind me and my darling husband is standing against the wall with a BIG grin on his face.

So I ask him why he's grinning...

and he says it's because it makes him SO HAPPY to see something like this be SO EASY for me. That it makes his heart swell to see me happy and fit and active. That he's so incredibly proud of me. That he never imagined that I'd be able to do stuff like that again without it causing me great pain.

*insert Tammy tears here

and then he joined in So we're going to do the 4 mile one together now!!!

I just had to share. He always knows just what to say
  • You're a lucky girl!
  • Awwwww, what a sweetie you have. He's right to be proud of you, but he's a sweetie for being so open about his pride.
  • Awww, that's so sweet!
  • He's a keeper!
  • *insert Cheryl tears here

That is so sweet!
  • That is just too sweet.
  • awww!
  • That is awesome!
  • Awww, that is so sweet! Having a supportive spouse makes such a difference, doesn't it?
  • High-five for you AND hubby. It is so wonderful when they join in. Congratulations on ending up with one of the good guys. Another thing that you might do with the walk away the pounds is have your kiddos and the daycare kiddos walk right along. You don't even have to ask them . . . they will just join you. Both my boys (7yo and 2yo) love to walk and do "their excercise". It is a fun way to get them moving. It also keeps them in sight AND busy at the same time. My 7yo still has trouble with keeping the beat, but he loves it. He asks to do the walking videos.
  • That is so awesome
  • It always makes me so happy to see people who are in the thick of the fight, just as I am, getting such support and love from their partners. Congratulations -- he sounds like a keeper.
  • Thats so sweet My daughter likes to do this with me. At her school, they have to have some time during the day for exercise in the classroom and one of her teachers would put this DVD in....the kids loved it lol ! I really like Leslie's upbeat attitude while exercising....I think the kids connect with her too. Glad your hubby joined in!