213.6 why must you mock me...

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • lol!!!!

So after my vacation... and my maintaining for that week and then a sodium gain and then a DROP back down to ALMOST my previous weight (213.2) I have been sitting at... 213.6 EXACTLY for four mornings?

It's mocking me.

I swear.

• I've had that happen before...

I'm sure by the weekend you'll be at your before-vacation-weight... or below it.
  • I also swear my scale mocks me! Just when I think a certain milestone is in reach, it stalls and dances around the number I am waiting to see. ARGH!!
  • That's happening to me right now with 150. I lost all the temporary thanks giving weight within a few days, and now 150.0 150.0 Day in and day out for like 4 days. It's so psychological for me to get into the 140's, the last time I weight under 150 was when I was 16, 15 years ago, for about a month. C'mon! Give me that frickin' 0.2 pounds already! I literally stamped on the floor and swore when I saw it this morning, I was so pissed
  • The scale does seem to have a mind of it's own...doesn't it!
  • I am in the same boat. I've been sitting at 200 for almost a week. My entrance to Onederland has been delayed. Maybe tomorrow or next week ..
  • I agree the scale has a mind of it's own. I can say in my head what I want it to be and then bamm it's 1 or 2 pounds above it.
  • 214.6. I hear you.
  • I declare that scales have personalities! Mine loves to torture me so I think that yours can mock you. No worries, I am sure that you will teach that scale a thing or two and force it to drop that number!
  • I literally got off the scale this morning, rolled my eyes and then stomped into my room! lol!!!!

TMI but of course AFTER breakfast and getting dressed I have a huge poo! If I could have BEFORE my weigh in I WOULD HAVE SMASHED that number. Alas... bowels have a mind of their own
  • Quote: 214.6. I hear you.
    shall we have a scale smashing party my dear? lol!!!!
  • I had this happen with 183.5, actually this seems to happen a lot. But then this morning after 2 days of not going to the gym and yesterday totally blowing my calories, I was down 2 lbs. Go figure.
    Tonight I am going to the gym to make sure that 183.5 isn't on the scale again tomorrow.

cfmama - I totally understand about the poop. I swear this happens to me every other morning as well. I need to fill up one end to empty the other, and then the scale (and universe) is balanced.
  • Quote: I am in the same boat. I've been sitting at 200 for almost a week. My entrance to Onederland has been delayed. Maybe tomorrow or next week ..
    Oy, 200! That would be a really sucky place to stall. You'll get there, and before the holidays are over, I bet.
  • Quote: I literally got off the scale this morning, rolled my eyes and then stomped into my room! lol!!!!

TMI but of course AFTER breakfast and getting dressed I have a huge poo! If I could have BEFORE my weigh in I WOULD HAVE SMASHED that number. Alas... bowels have a mind of their own
    LOL! I understand this! Sometimes I delay weighing and just don't eat for a while.
  • I have no doubt that you will be the victor in this battle