NSV - Compliment from co-worker

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I have been on my weight loss journey now for 6 months. People are finally starting to notice after about 90 lbs. I have been keeping my facebook friends up to date on my weight loss journey.

This week I was helping some new technicians and when I got back to my desk I had an Instant message from one of my guy co-workers. "you are looking good, keep up the weight loss!" Man was I ever excited to receive that compliment.

I realized later that he was not even a friend on my facebook. He noticed it all on his own. I hope some more of those compliments come soon.
  • It's a great feeling, isn't it? Congratulations!
  • awesome!!
  • What a great NSV; congratulations!

Cheers,

J
  • Wow congrats! Thats great.
    And I just looked at your progress pics and you are doing so wonderful! Thanks for sharing with us its very inspiring!
  • That's such a wonderful feeling, and get prepared to get a lot more....

Congratulations on your progress thus far. 90 pounds is amazing!
  • That's awesome! You must have felt amazing after that... 90 lbs! Dang, that's impressive. Congrats!
  • Once you receive the first compliment you can be sure others are gonna be rolling in shortly! Fantastic work you have done here. You should be very proud. Are you a calorie counter?
  • I think if people realized the joy they can bring to someone else with a compliment, we'd all be a whole lot nicer to each other!

You are doing so well!!! I know people have noticed before now (how could they not you look great!), and I'm glad someone finally spoke up!
  • That must have made your day! Good for him for saying something
  • That is great! I enjoy compliments too. I looked at your progress pictures. You are looking wonderful and I am sure many people have noticed. Some people are just hesitant to make comments because not everyone likes them.
  • That was very nice of him. Most of your co-workers have probably noticed, but don't want to say anything, for whatever reason.... Congrats!
  • Quote: That must have made your day! Good for him for saying something
    Absolutely!! And what's nicer is the way he said it, no backhanded compliment, didn't make ou feel ewy. Just true compliment without any baggage I'm sure you'll hear many more!!
    ANd WTG from me too
  • Congrats! He's right too, you are looking good. I'm sure you will soon be getting tons more compliments.
  • Thank you all.. It was really great to hear that compliment. I am not a calorie counter I just watch what I eat and excerise everyday except for Sunday.