still around, crazy busy and missing you guys!

• heya ladies, just popping in to say I'm still truckin' along.

I never have time for here anymore, and I miss you all so much. This week has been hard at work, I wake up at either 4 am or 7 (three hours before I need to be there, it's kind of a far bus ride) and am in bed by about 8 pm after getting home and eating at 730.

I am only working part time, 32 hours, but I worked the last 5 days straight. even on days that I was home early I came home and was busy and then a nap would turn into going to bed for the night. even though I only work 32 hours that doesn't include the 2 hours commuting (one hour there and one hour back) or the hour it takes me to get ready to get out of here in the morning. (I have to get up early enough to use my light therapy box, my mood was suffering cuz I wasn't using it)

so all in all I haven't had time for anything. I'm told it'll calm down after the crazy holiday hours end and no more super early mornings like 5 am where Ihave to get up by 2 just to be there on time! I think I gained a few lbs, but am trying to just maintain for now. just because I'mso stressed. but i"m sure once I settle in better, it'll be easier to get back to losing.
  • Hi Lottie, I was just thinking about you the other day. Sorry to hear work is so stressful. Hope it calms down soon. Hang in there!
  • We're missing you too Lottie! Hang in there though! We'll all catch up when things slow down for you.
  • We missed you Lottie!! Busy is good and I'm glad you're hanging in there.
  • It's great to hear from you Lottie! Hopefully things get a little more peaceful for you soon! Hugs!
  • Wow, that does sound like a terribly stressful schedule! I hope it lets up soon.
  • Lottie! :d
  • Aw I've been looking for posts from you everywhere! We miss you! Hope everything keeps going well!