Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2002, 06:10 PM   #46  
It's been so long...

S/C/G: 375.2/377/177

Height: 6'

Tamara, don't send someone to "talk" to him, send the police... as a former abused child, I beg of you not to let him get away with a talk... talking does nothing, DO SOMETHING.

I have had an OK couple of days, not much op, today I have been, mostly, still can't swing the water...haven't been posting, been very busy, but today Ravyn is gone, hubby is at work, dinner is about to go into the oven... (whole wheat pasta,spinach, and my special sauce, stuffed into blanched bell peppers...yum! Plus a side dish of just the pasta for hubby to take to work with him tonight for his double...) Already had my exercise for the day... walked downtown to get lunch, then up to hubby's job to share lunch with him, then walked home... and I have the night mostly to myself... gonna catch up on my graphic work, and then veg in front of the TV...all the new shows are debuting, so there has to be SOMETHING on, right?

Bella, I feel for you...really... when PMS/TOM time hits me, I break out in awful acne...and I swell like the girl from Willy Wonka's Chocolate factory...lol... only without the blue...and I find it almost impossible to eat OP anywhere NEAR TOM... I have to have crunchy, salty, sweet, creamy and chocolate all in one sitting....LOL

Well, here's hoping I make it the rest of the night OP, so I can get some points going....lol... maybe I can power flood the water so I can get all 3 points

Last edited by PNG 2; 08-02-2002 at 06:16 PM.
Old 08-02-2002, 06:15 PM   #47  
It's been so long...

S/C/G: 375.2/377/177

Height: 6'

D'oh! missed Sandi...hope you feel better soon!
Old 08-02-2002, 11:49 PM   #48  
JML
Success Story!!!

Hello there. I finally went to the doctor a few weeks ago about my wrist pain. I have tendinitis in both arms and cysts on my tendons, so I keep computer stuff to the minimum if at all. I think the tendinitis is beginning to improve slightly, but the cysts remain. Might require surgical draining or removal if they don't disappear soon. I haven't been losing weight and I'm only 1 lb. away from my summer mini-goal. I'm not sure what's keeping the final pound --- maybe the body is trying to heal the hands? Who knows. Weight loss is mysterious to me still. All I can do is provide the conditions under which weight loss sometimes happens - activity and reasonable eating -- and sometimes the loss happens, sometimes it doesn't.
Old 08-03-2002, 05:06 PM   #49  

Well yesterday was interesting for me. I was doing great till we had a bad storm. The neighbors think it was a twister. We my house is the only one in the area that didn't loose something. The other houses had fallen trees, uprooted trees, broken fences, among a lot of other bad things. We lost the power for 7hours so ended up going to burger king for dinner. That was the only time i wasn't op. That bumbed me out. But I'll do better today.

I am supposed to have a free day tomorrow, but I think I'm going to skip it. I ate really bad on thursday and with last night, I'm just gong to wait till next week.

Well hope everyone's weekend is great,
Bella23
Old 08-03-2002, 07:30 PM   #50  

How fortunate, Bella, that you had no damage. I'd do what you're doing - count yesterday (& Thurs) as your free day and go on from there. We can't always control circumstances. I'm sure in one way it was fun for you and the girls to go to BK and after the storm and power loss, I'm sure you needed some fun.

Don't be bummed- just keep up the good work you've been doing!
Old 08-03-2002, 07:31 PM   #51  

JML = sorry about your wrist problems. Glad you got on, wondered where you were but importnt you take care of those wrists.
Old 08-03-2002, 10:05 PM   #52  
JML
Success Story!!!

Thanks Anagram, It's been really frustrating not to be able to write --- and some days to just have holding a book open for any period of time give me a problem. I'll be glad when it's healed.
Old 08-04-2002, 07:36 PM   #53  

Started a new thread

Bella23
Closed Thread