Interesting NSV

• I am 31 years old. There is an 18 year old interested and flirting with me. The main NSV part of this is that there was never a moment when I thought he was kidding. And he is a little hottie too, like some sort of combo of Wolverine and Sylar from Heroes.
  • Hehe woo
  • lol now I think that is an awesome NSV Helloooo Mrs. Robinson!
  • Nice.
  • That's an ego booster but I have a son that age and if he hooked up with a 30-something woman I would track her down and hurt her!! Play nice
  • Woo hoo! Chalk that one up on the self esteem board!
  • Quote: lol now I think that is an awesome NSV Helloooo Mrs. Robinson!

Quote: That's an ego booster but I have a son that age and if he hooked up with a 30-something woman I would track her down and hurt her!! Play nice
    I have a son (he's only 3 though) and I'd feel the same way! Except my kids are not allowed to date until they are 40 so I don't have to worry about that!
  • Dangerous NSV, for sure. After not being hit on for many years, yeah, it's pretty head-y stuff there for a while.

Watch yourself.

And I guess - congratulations!!!
  • Lyn - I'm a happily married woman, to a wonderful 37 year old man. Yes, it is very flattering and quite an ego boost, but he is not even quite 2 years older than my step-daughter. He's actually younger than my ex-husband's son. He is a gorgeous BOY and a sweetie, but he's still a boy and I told him he needs to look for a girl his own age.
  • Good for you FitGirly!! That was good advice to give him. Kids can be so immature even with their mature bodies
  • He's a good kid and very mature for 18 and really probably should be with someone a bit older than him, but I'm thinking 20-22, not quite 31. It does make one feel good to be able to turn the head of the young ones though.
  • I don't get hit on often, but when I do it's almost always a significantly younger man, and twice it's been a younger man who works at Home Depot. It's never amounted to anything, which is fine because the age differences seem pretty big. But it's flattering, to be sure!
  • I love that you said that the real part of the NSV was that you didn't think it was a joke--you've gained confidence! Way more important than the actual hitting-on! Way to believe in yourself.
  • Exactly Paris. I'm not in this in order to look good to men. I already have one. The confidence though is awesome.