Two more Months to Lose Weight this Year!

• It's almost the end of the year. I need to get Motivated and and lose some more weight in the next two months. I'm trying to get to ONDERLAND!
  • wow 2 more months to go but it will be the hardest with all the hoildays and xmas partys... we need to all stick together to fight the temtations... good luck every one im gonna be put to the test because im the one who has to make all the deserts for halloween... wish me luck
  • Quote: It's almost the end of the year. I need to get Motivated and and lose some more weight in the next two months. I'm trying to get to ONDERLAND!
    Yes. One could make a LOT of progress in two months. Two months. This IS a great time to get motivated, time well spent, but may I suggest instead of getting motivated, you make that much needed COMMITMENT? To do this once and for all and no matter what. NO MATTER WHAT. Whether you feel like it or not, whether it's convenient or not. Make that commitment. DECIDE to do this and astound yourself. You make that commitment and then there's no way that "this" can't happen. What a great way to end this year and start the next one!!
  • Quote: DECIDE to do this and astound yourself. You make that commitment and then there's no way that "this" can't happen. What a great way to end this year and start the next one!!
    That's a great what to put it... DECIDE to do this and astound yourself. I really like that!

I don't know about you, but the next two months will fly by for me. I'm always crazy busy around the holidays. And the time will pass whether we make an effort toward better health or not. I'll definately be in better healthy by the time the New Year comes around.
  • I did SO WELL last year during Halloween and the holidays that I am striving to do EVEN BETTER this year! Lets all support one another and come out the other side THINNER and HEALTHIER!
  • Wow only two months Lets really make them count!
  • I agree, lets stick together and make these two months count!! I can't wait til New Year's comes around this year, instead of saying, okay I am really going to start, I will be saying, wow look at all the weight I've lost these last few months!!! WE CAN DO IT!
  • I'm absolutely in. I lost steadily through the holiday season last year, and only had a small bobble up on Boxing Day, due to the shocking amount of salt my mother-in-law puts in her food. It disappeared within a couple of days, and I started January with a solid loss. It felt great not to let myself be ambushed by the holidays. I would like to be very near goal at the New Year, and I've ramped up my efforts over the last week or two, so I'm ready to go.
  • I'm totally in!!!