Me Minus 100lbs!

• Hey guys,

haven't posted too much in this forum, but thought I would now, just to say that I am now minus 100lbs, since starting in February of this year, So - it is possible!

It seems unreal to be able to say that I have lost what amounts to a whole person (albeit a small one)

Not a million miles away from goal now as well, and it gets tougher each week to stay motivated - but am gonna do it for sure.

You can have a look at a couple of progress pics from a little while ago here if you like... http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini...ime-photo.html

have decided not to post photies again till I have come all the way.
    Thanks to everyone for the support along the way...

And PS Rainbow and I have both been posting in monthly challenges in the UK area, so big coincidence that we have same weightloss, I know she has her own thread, but just wanted to say a big well done to her here also
  • as a fellow irish woman, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! girl you look absolutely amazing. that last pic is just stunning.

i want to wish you the best of luck for the rest of your journey, you have done so well already!
  • Quote: as a fellow irish woman, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! girl you look absolutely amazing. that last pic is just stunning.

i want to wish you the best of luck for the rest of your journey, you have done so well already!
    Ah thanks Bonnie! yeah there aren't too many of us irish gals on here are there!!
    Best of luck to you as well - you should come and hang out on some of the UK challenges (not quite Irish chicks - but they do talk in stones)
  • Ohh irish people, I didnt think there were any of us on here. Where are you girls from?
    Ellie, congrats on the weight lost, its an amazing achievement in such a short space of time.
  • Congratulations....and I just peeked at your photos, and what inspiration you just gave me! Sometimes it feels like such a big task...and seeing other people stick in there is amazing.

Congratulations again on your hard work paying off
  • Congratulations!!!
  • Wow! Congratulations on such an amazing achievement!

• Quote: Ohh irish people, I didnt think there were any of us on here. Where are you girls from?
    Ellie, congrats on the weight lost, its an amazing achievement in such a short space of time.
    Maybe we should start a thread!!
  • Congrats!!
  • How wonderful! You must be so thrilled!
  • Congratulations!!!
  • Wow! That is amazing! Major Congrats!
  • Well done again Ellie Very happy for you Looking forward to seeing yoru next photos when you reach goal
  • Congratulations!
  • Congratulations on your weightloss so far!
    You look fantastic!