60 calories of sheer bliss...

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hey chocolate lovers...

I just tried the new Jello mousse...

It's SO GOOD that I actually ran back to the fridge in a panic, thinking that I was mistaken about the number of calories.

I think it was the tastiest treat I've had since June!
  • Oh yeah, my husband and I love those! So light and yummy. Have you tried the caramel ones yet?
  • I was looking at them tonight but didn't buy any... darnit! I'll have to pick some up tomorrow
  • omg! i passed those up thinking they were all hype! ill be sure to sneak um into the basket next time ;D.
  • I'll have to try them too.. so many of you are raving about them. I'm worried they'll be so good I won't stop at 1!
  • The DH & me are going food shopping tonight so I'll make sure to add these to my list (Friday night & we're going food shopping and I'm excited about it. I just realized we've gotten old ). Thanks so much!
  • These are getting such rave reviews that I might have to try one...

But to the OP... what did you eat in June that was better?
  • Ubergirl - thanks for the review and LitChcik - thanks for mentioning caramel. I just ran over and put them on the grocery list.
  • Quote:
    But to the OP... what did you eat in June that was better?
    LOL... don't ask me about June...

Prior to June 19th, my eating habits were, shall we say, somewhat different from what they are now!
  • Anyone have a pack and can tell me what the artifical sweetener is that they use? Is it sucralose like in the low sugar pudding cups?
  • I haven't heard of these- is it in the cold section or a box mix?
  • Mmmmm sounds delish -- I go to the store tonight. I will check them out
  • hmmmm...
    Just got done visiting that frozen yogurt thread and now this. I'll have to toss one of these in the freezer too and see how that goes...
  • Quote: Anyone have a pack and can tell me what the artifical sweetener is that they use? Is it sucralose like in the low sugar pudding cups?
    xylitol
  • Quote: xylitol
    I'm so glad you said so. I've actually turned out to be allergic to xylitol. It was in a brand of chewing gum I tried, and the hives and the itching were a nasty surprise.

I'm disappointed, though. I'm about due for some sheer bliss.