My scale cheered for me this morning :)

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I am officially 140 pounds down!!! I thought I was going to take my scale in my arms and dance with it lol instead I settled for dancing with my 3 year old daughter (she dances better than the scale)

I know I've been really quiet lately but it's been really busy here between my business, being elected PTA treasurer, and the den leader for my 8 year old's cub scout group....on top of him playing football, etc My most note worthy thing is that I'm going to Amsterdam and Germany on November 2nd! My husband's job is taking us and I'm super excited!! In Germany I get to meet up with my brother who is stationed over there with the Air Force and I think surprising him with the "new" me is going to be the highlight of my trip *g*

I've been trying to catch up on posts but gosh y'all talk too darn much lol I might have to just start over again and not worry about catching up! ttyl

*hugs*
  • Wow, that is truly amazing! Congratulations!
  • That's so fantastic! Congrats
  • Oh yay! I'm so happy for you! you'll fit on the airplace so much better too! :-)

Have a great trip, & congratulations!
  • Holy *&%^ that is an amazing accomplishment! Congrats and keep up the great work. You are such an inspiration. Thank you
  • Congratulations! I am sure you will plow your brother away when he sees you!
  • Wow. That is amazing. Congratulations on your victory!
  • That's awesome... Congratulations!!!
  • Congratulations! You are proof that a busy person can still lose weight. Enjoy your trip. I am sure that it will be much more fun than it would have been 140 pounds ago. Just think of the difference in the airplane seat!
  • That is truly great! You are such an inspiration to this site! Woo Hoo!

So, does your brother know you have been losing weight?

Tammy
  • So good to hear from you! ESPECIALLY with such good news!!!! What a MAJOR, MAJOR, MAJOR accomplishment. Congratulations!!

And yes, just pop right in. I miss your posts .

Enjoy that trip of yours in that new body of yours. Better bring some smelling salts along. Your brother just may need them.
  • Congratulations!!! I'm so very excited for you. Enjoy your trip.
  • Great job, 140 is a beautiful number I am eager to see one of these days, as well!
  • Yippeee!! Sounds like a great trip as well!
  • Wooo Hooo!!! You are soooo close to goal!!! How awesome!!!