3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   My scale cheered for me this morning :) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/184638-my-scale-cheered-me-morning.html)

TJFitnessDiva 10-20-2009 12:15 PM

Thank you everyone! :) I've missed being active here!

My brother knows I've been losing weight but doesn't know exactly how much...he's only 20 and while I love him he's a typical guy that doesn't pay attention lol

H8cake 10-20-2009 12:37 PM

That is amazing, Tanee, Congratulations! Any new pictures? I'm jealous of your trip. I've been wanting to go somewhere since I've lost the weight. Traveling would be so much easier at a normal weight. Maybe you'll bring back lot's of pictures to share with us so we can live vicariously ;)

CLCSC145 10-20-2009 01:09 PM

Hooray, Tanee!!! That's fantastic! :cheer:

shasha17a 10-20-2009 01:13 PM

:bravo: That is so amazing and inspirational!

jessesmom 10-20-2009 01:24 PM

woooohoooooooooooooooooooooo great job!!

Suezeeque 10-20-2009 01:45 PM

Are you going to Ramstein area? My son works there and I was there over the winter in Landstuhl. Don't forget to go to Baden Baden, the famous spa town. They have two spas: one is no clothes allowed!!!! Now you can do that no problem. ha. The plane seat thing is about third on mylist of things that severely limit my life. I am so happy for you that you can just get on the plane, put down the tray, not have to ask for a seat belt extender. It's things like that, as inconsequential as they seem compared to life's bigger issues, that make life so much better. It's kind of like being reincarnated as another person.

Matilda08 10-20-2009 01:52 PM

Congrats Good Work

crzymom6 10-20-2009 01:56 PM

That's amazing! Congratulations:carrot:

LookingForMeAgain 10-20-2009 02:06 PM

I dont post much but there are a handful of peeps here that I look up to big time and always love to see post and your one of em! So Im glad to see you back!
Congrats!! Im so happy for you!!

Judy Lynn 10-20-2009 02:37 PM

I'll cheer for you too!! :cheer2: :cheer3:

Way to go! That is so awesome!

WhitePicketFences 10-20-2009 02:44 PM

That's great! Cool to 'see' you again and with a victory, too --even sweeter.

Maybe it's just me not spotting everybody (I have been on a little less lately, too) but is Devsmamma still around? I think that was her screen name. I remember taking note of her and her enthusiasm, losses.

garnetrising 10-20-2009 03:02 PM

Yay! My scale cheered for me, too. Though not nearly as much as yours did. Except now it and the weights are conspiring together. They keep whispering that I can do it, too. :lol:

And I agree, do you have pictures? I love pictures. ^^

cfmama 10-20-2009 04:28 PM

Fricken amazing my friend! Good for you!

TJFitnessDiva 10-20-2009 04:53 PM

Thanks chickies :)

No updated pictures yet...my husband has been working really late & he's my picture taker. When I get him cornered I will post them on here! My 8 year old has tried taking cracks at it but he needs more practice :lol:

Awww Lookingformeagain...your reply totally made my day!

Suezeeque - my brother is stationed out of Ramstein too :) He is meeting us at some halfway point between Amsterdam and there though. I'll have to ask him where lol All I told him is that I want to see real castles!

better health3 10-20-2009 09:41 PM

That is wonderful news! I am very happy for you. When you have a free moment, would you recap your exercise plan? I recall you were on WW and then calorie counted. Can you believe you have lost another person off of your body? Congrats.:carrot::hug: