Old 10-12-2009, 01:44 AM   #1  
Nicole

S/C/G: 261/226/140

Default 100 lb Accountability 12 - 18 October

Do you need accountability? A place to post your menu or your plan for the day? Please post here. Everyone is welcome.
nicolen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:51 AM   #2  
Nicole

Hello lovelies!

How are we all? I'm good - I had today off as annual leave and I've got tomorrow off as well. The weather is glorious and I'm going to enjoy myself and just relax.

I bought some more plants at the weeked, so I'm growing peppers, chili peppers, cucumber, zucchini, tomatoes, lettuces and herbs - herbs are mint, basil, sage, parsley, rosemary, thyme and lemon verbena. So far everything's growing well. I'm probably not going to buy anything else but yeah, we'll see about that. I'd like to grow pumpkins, but I think they need far more space than a balcony! Unless I put the pot at the top of the stairs and have the plant grow down the stairs... Anyway, it's incredible how much enjoyment I'm getting out of this - who knew? I'd have done this years ago if I'd known!

Fairly quiet weekend - Friday and Saturday were rubbish weatherwise and I had to think seriously about whether I should go to the gym. You'll be please to know I did go! Then on Saturday I had lunch with my sister and niece which was nice as well.

Today, I went to the gym at the usual time and came home and spent most of the day enjoying the sun. The plan is to do the same tomorrow, although I might go to the beach. I might not too - I'll see how I feel tomorrow.

Have fun everyone!
Old 10-12-2009, 07:40 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi chicks...yesterday was a good on plan day. I am so, so grateful. We had a very quiet weekend after a week of house guest/family.

My 2 1/2 grandson is talking more and more...it was a joy when he called me Gramma B! (when he was way little he just called me B)

I did however, pull a muscle in my back this weekend - so I am taking it really easy for a few days.

For today:
meditation
journal
only eat sitting down
lots of water
log food
stretches (gentle - sore back)

breakfast - wrap with refried beans, lite cheese, salsa

lunch - egg white salad sandwich, stewed veggies on the side

snack - cottage cheese, 1/2 banana

dinner - grilled salmon, green bean salad, brown rice.

snack - sf cocoa, pnb & honey toast.

Have a GREAT day.

MJ - so sorry about your grandma. I wish her well.

I'll catch up more later - back is hurting, I need to leave the computer.

Last edited by Beverlyjoy; 10-12-2009 at 07:42 AM.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 09:43 AM   #4  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Hi everyone. My grandma died early yesterday morning. I am sad and will miss her, but find comfort that she is not suffering anymore.

Today is our 13 year anniv. Wow....where does the time go?

Not sure what our plan is for today....we are going to do 'something', just not sure what, yet.

Hav a great OP day everyone!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 11:00 AM   #5  

Height: 5'7"

mj5- sorry for you loss.
bev- take care of that back.
nicole_ I am jealous!! My plants are all gone except for a few eggplants and we are expecting frost in a few nights. Fall is showing its colors here and winter will soon follow. I am already thinking about what I want to plant next summer.

OK...as for me, I had last week off work from my daycare.I did get alot accomplished here at home. I ate great the 1st half of the week but sometime mid week it went down hill.I posted a 2.6lb gain for the week.

back at it today
breakfast- yogurt and berries and branflakes
lunch- chicken stirfry
dinner - veggie soup!
exercise- lifting weights with hubby
water- 128 ounces
dgramie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 11:10 AM   #6  
unabashed

S/C/G: 344/321/220

Height: 5'5

mj5-sorry for your loss

bev-take it easy!

nicole-Someday I will have a yard! *is jealous* hehe...

yesterday was perfectly on plan. I'm still sick with chest congestion, so no exercise lately, man I can't wait to feel better.

today: 1663

b: pb and j on whole wheat
l: spaghetti
s: veggie pita pizza
d: cold noodles and cucumbers with warm seitan and peanut sauce
lottie63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 07:19 PM   #7  
mj5

Hi everyone! Dh and I had a nice day together. Can't believe today was our 13th anniv!!!!! Food was a little weird today....the times were off....but it's ok. nothing I can't fix tomorrow!

Have a great OP day everyone! I'll catch up w/ you all tomorrow.
Old 10-13-2009, 01:37 AM   #8  
Nicole

Hi everyone,

Well, I didn't get to the beach. I ordered my groceries online as usual and they give a 3 hour window in which they'll deliver them, and of course they were at the end of that time. And then I went to clean out the fridge, took one look at it and decided it needed more than just a wipe out - I'm actually really embarrased by how yucky it was! So I pulled all the shelves out and scrubbed those and scrubbed the fridge inside and out. It looks good! The shelves in my fridge have to be put in a particular order and so I then had fun trying to remember which order they go in...

Anyway, gym this morning and the second to last session with yummy trainer. He's lined up a replacement for me - a woman named Kim, so it's going to be interesting to see what she's like. Apparently she's lost a lot of weight herself, so she should be a great role model if nothing else.

Tomorrow, it's back to work. Can I stay on holiday for longer? Still the weather's supposed to pack up tomorrow so work may be the best place. And if I get through this week and next week, there's a public holiday the weekend after...

Beverly, your grandson sounds adorable! I'm pleased you had fun with your visitors, but it's so nice when the house gets back to normal, isn't it?

MJ, so sorry about your grandma. Thoughts are with you.

Dgramie, I can sympathise with the eating rubbish while on holiday. Been there done that. What will you be growing next year? I'm after more inspiration and ideas here!

Lottie, I wish I had a yard! I live in an upstairs flat in the inner city - no yard at all here. I'm lucky enough to have an end flat and a balcony that gets all day sun, so I'm growing everything in pots on the balcony. Hope you feel better soon!

The menu today was:

B - muffin and low fat cream cheese

S - kiwifruit

L - ham salad sandwich, grapes, muesli bar

D - chicken stirfry - chicken, noodles, mushrooms, asparagus, onion, red pepper, frozen vege mix.

Have fun everyone!
Old 10-13-2009, 08:03 AM   #9  
mj5

Good Morning! Not sure what is on the agenda for today. I would like to find a pair of black boots. I found the perfect pair in brown last year and really, should have bought them in black too. Oh well....gives me something to shop for! LOL!! Dh needs new sneakers, which is always an adventure....he wears a size 14, so only certain stores carry that size. It's hard to order online b/c his foot is wide and flat...well, sounds like we should do a little retail therapy today. It's a rainy, dreary day...good day to hit the stores!

dgramie--Good for you for getting lots done. I need to do some organizing/cleaning this week, just haven't found the motivation yet.

Beverlyjoy--Take care of yourself!

lottie--Ick, hope you feel better soon!!!

nicolen--go you w/ the cleaning! Hope your new trainer is excellent!

thanks for all of your positive thoughts. We are not having any kind of memorial service until this summer, so our out of state family can attend. I am really just glad she isn't suffering anymore. We have lots of positive and fun memories of her, that's for sure!!!

Have a great OP day everyone. I really need to focus on drinking water today.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:18 AM   #10  

I am going to lose my computer starting tonight...its been really slow lately and my nephew is going to add some ram for me and wipe it clean and start everything fresh.I am excited about it! I am promising to stay OP while its gone. I had a heart to heart talk with my sister this morning and she gave me the kick I needed to get focused and get the rest of this weight off...
I dont ever want to be 300+ again or even 250 ever again so its now or it will come back on!!!!!!!!!!!!
yesterday foods changed but i still stayed with in my calories.
I did have to much sodium though!!! Got to get away from processed foods!!
today- breakfast- cereal with milk
lunch - stirfry with half of chicken breast
dinner- eye of round, baked potato and greens ( maybe beets in place of potato)
I will be eating a bag of veggies daily for lunch...I will also get back to the basics. I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-13-2009, 10:49 AM   #11  

Hi chicks! Yesterday was another on plan day. I am so, so grateful!

Today I am 'babying' my left knee - I strained it getting up off the floor with my GS . If it's not better soon....I will get it checked out. My other pieces and parts are holding up.

breakfast - egg white scramble, ketchup, pnb toast, applesauce
lunch - wrap with refried beans & lite cheese, veggie stew
snack - cheese toast, 1/2 banana
dinner - spaghetti squash - with tomatoes and parm cheese
snack - cinn. toast, sf cocoa

MJ - so, so sorry to hear of your Grandma's passing. Even when it's expected soon - it's still hard. Hang in there and know that many folks are thinking of you. I know that thinking of the happy times and specialy memories can help.

Dgramie - hope you aren't with out your computer for long!
Enjoy your week off!
Nicolen - enjoy the yummy trainer one last day. Ordering groceries online - that sounds wonderful!

Lottie - cudos for staying op when you didn't feel good!

Have a great day.

Last edited by Beverlyjoy; 10-13-2009 at 10:51 AM.
Old 10-14-2009, 07:00 AM   #12  

hi ladies,
well i will be unplugging this thing in a few minutes but wanted to check in and say hello. Yesterday was a perfect day with 8 servings of veggies.
today breakfast- eggwhite scramble
lunch stir fry with chicken
dinner- chicken breast , greens and beets again( they really hit the spot last night)
I will stay the course and be proud to report perfect days while without the computer.
take care everyone!!
Old 10-14-2009, 07:39 AM   #13  
mj5

Good Morning! Our roof is finally going to be finished today...well, if the weather holds. We had 1/2 done last year and the other 1/2 will be finished soon. I will be so glad to have it done. NOT looking forward to handing over the $, of course, but it had to be done. Next expense is tires for my car--much easier to handle than the roof!!!

dgramie--sorry you are going to lose your computer for a bit, but great news that it will get a 'boost'! Can't wait until you are back!

Beverlyjoy--YIPPEE for being OP!!! Oh no...your poor knee! Take care of yourself! Thanks for the kind words about my gm. It helps more than you know. We've been remembering lots of the good times lately, and you are right...it helps a lot.

Hi to everyone else!

I think we are going to kind of hang around the house today. Time to do some of the cleaning/organizing we have been putting off.

Have a great OP day!
Old 10-14-2009, 07:52 AM   #14  

Hi chicks - I had another sane day with food, etc. I am so, so grateful. That makes three days - yay

My knee is a tich better. (although it's morning....) If it's not significantly better in a couple of days, I'll make an appointment to see the doctor.

Today is going to be a quiet day - some book work, etc.

gentle stretches
lots of water
log food
journal my feelings
ONLY eat when seated
meditation
fork down between bites

breakfast - ff cottage cheese, 1/2 banana, pnb toast

lunch - wrap with beans and lite cheese, pepper strips

snack - baked apple

dinner - Thai noodles, veggie

snack - cheerrios, skim milk, raisins

I'll be back for personals in a bit. Have a GREAT op day.
Old 10-15-2009, 07:07 AM   #15  

Hi chicks! I am happy to say that yesterday was another OP day. I am so, so grateful. That's four days now. Yippee!

My knee is improving - but, I think I contact the doctor see if there's more I can do. With this new knee thing - I think of you, MJ, - it's awful to have the knee pain. I am so glad you had your surgery and that will be in the past for you.

stretches & strengthening
lots of water
put fork down between bites
eat sitting down
ice and heat
meditation

breakfast - 1/2 raisin/cinn. English Muffin, boca bacon, grapes
lunch - ff cottage cheese, garlic bread, spaghetti squash with parm
snack - cheese and apple
dinner - 'grilled cheese', tomato soup, pepper strips
snack - 1/2 banana with pn

MJ - Isn't it amazing - our houses are often a 'money pit'. But, a new roof is better than one that is on the verge of leaking. I hope you are your family are getting through your sad times as well as you all can. As you know, I am so much into stories. When our favorite aunt died, we all got together and told a story or two about her. We recorded them. - it is fun to have those stories There's a storytellers saying...When an elder passes on - a library is closed. Hugs to you.

dgrammie - so glad you had a good day!

Last edited by Beverlyjoy; 10-15-2009 at 07:09 AM.