There is a Turkey in my oven.

• It's been there for a few hours now cooking real slow. It started smelling great about an hour ago. It's getting close to dinnertime and I'm getting really hungry smelling this thing!

Good thing is I have some healthy snacks to have while I wait. And there's no risk of me eating partially cooked poultry! lol

But boy does it smell great and I'm gonna have a healthy turkey dinner this evening.

• Mmmmm, I love turkey dinners! And especially when they're healthy too! What kind of veggies are you eating with it?
  • Brown sugar glazed carrots with dill, broccoli & cauliflower, and wild rice.
  • Sounds so GOOD. Yum Yum!!!
  • I LOVE cooking a nice turkey. It's so wonderful to have one when it's not Thanksgiving also.

I LOVE the turkey soup with tons of veggies that you can make the NEXT week too.

Sounds divine.
    Blarg.. I am having a frozen packaged diet dinner. I have got to get to cooking more often.

Enjoy your wonderful dinner!
  • You're making me hungry! I want some turkey!!!
  • Ooh, that sounds amazing! I have a whole chicken roasting in the oven right now that is starting to smell amazing too. Just wish it didn't have another hour to cook!
  • Can I come to dinner?
  • Sure come on over.
  • I was thinking the same thing . When I went shopping last week I bought a turkey to cook for dinner one night and I thought everyone was gonna freak its not jest for thanksgiven.
  • OMGoodness..HOW I LOVE a good turkey. I love all the leftovers too--turkey salad, turkey soup, etc! YUM. I want to cook one soon.

There are days I think I could go complete veg. then I read something like this and begin salivating.
  • I'm gonna have a turkey sammich for lunch.