Old 10-04-2009, 05:36 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 290/280/150

Height: 5' 7"

Default Still hanging in there

Hello Everyone,

I've been away for a minute. I started school fulltime and I am working fulltime so I haven't been online for a while. I haven't gained or lost anything. I've been watching what I eat but have not been able to get in any substantial exercise as my schedule is crazy right now. Some days I can get in 2 15 minute walks. I will do one at school and one at work. Once school is done I think I will be able to plan a little better to get in some exercise. I'm taking an EKG/Phlebotomy class to get certified and get a partime job. I need a new car BAD. So I have to do what I have to do.

Just wanted to check in. I hope all is well with everyone.
jrsygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 02:20 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 268/ticker/140

Height: 5'6

Sometimes it feels like everything hits at once doesn't it? Just keep doing what you are doing. You have a lot on your plate and it's great that you are still pay attention to what you eat AND getting in exercise. 30 mins a day is good, even if it's broken up. Sometimes that's actually even better since it gets your body going, slows it down and then gets it going again.
S.A.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:29 AM   #3  
One day at a time!

S/C/G: 301/see ticker/160

Height: 5' 2"

Congratulations on managing a hectic live and for adding to your education. Sometimes maintaining is good enough. You could have easily gained weight so you deserve a pat on the back! Remember, though, that you can lose weight without large amounts of exercise. The food you eat is the most important thing!
time2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 12:28 PM   #4  
Slow and Steady

Height: 5' 9"

Full time job & full time student?!?! You must be insanely busy! To have maintained your weight while dealing with that amount of stress is a huge accomplishment. Thanks for checking in
AbbySinthe is offline   Reply With Quote