3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Plodding along just fine! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/182640-plodding-along-just-fine.html)

findingfawn 09-25-2009 12:41 PM

Plodding along just fine!

Hi everyone, just wanted to say I'm still hanging on to the wagon.. doing great with food, struggling with exercise the past few days. Been trying to stay off the computer.. I spend way too much time sitting here on this thing and my house shows it! I'm trying to break this habit so if it seems like I'm not here.. know that I am in spirit.

Ok, have to go give the kids baths, the fair starts tonight so we are going to go get our family pics done (we go every year for the Doc Elliot old fashioned pics.. it's the only family pic we have taken every year... it's fun to see how we have all changed over the years!).

Hope everyone is doing well :)

ubergirl 09-25-2009 12:49 PM

Way to stick with it, Fawn!!

MugCanDoIt 09-25-2009 01:55 PM

Suggestion, eat before you go to the fair. All those yummy food smells will taunt you. You can do it!

findingfawn 09-25-2009 02:55 PM

Thanks girls. I actually have saved most of todays calories for my dinner.... a 600 calorie gyro. I'm not big on fair food.. I love to look at all the goodies though!

cfmama 09-26-2009 03:22 AM

Good for you... how's it going?

sdrenken 09-27-2009 12:36 AM

Great idea with the eating before you go! I should remember that when the carnival comes this spring!

Onederchic 09-27-2009 12:39 AM

Great Sommer! And as far as the exercise goes...get off your butt and do it!! ;) :hug:

findingfawn 09-27-2009 08:59 AM

Ok.. I have to start a new post because something is baffling me... but I'm going to eat fair food every day for the rest of my life....no not really..lol. Everything I wanted to eat I thought about long and hard before I got it... and man did it suck! I think the price made is suck more than anything 7 bucks for a sandwhich! But really the grease made everything taste horrible compared to what I remember fair food tasting like...and I didn't gain anything from it!!

Tai 09-27-2009 09:07 AM

Glad you had a good experience! It's funny how foods we rarely eat don't seem to taste as good now.

As for not gaining; you probably got a lot of exercise walking around the fair!

findingfawn 09-27-2009 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tai (Post 2944743)
Glad you had a good experience! It's funny how foods we rarely eat don't seem to taste as good now.

As for not gaining; you probably got a lot of exercise walking around the fair!

Oiy.. yeah lots! And to help with the workout of walking, I wore the baby in the ringsling... that was an extra 17 pounds I was carrying around!