First time doing a picture post- not sure if it works!

• Well, I told myself that I wasn't going to do a pictures post until I lost 20 lbs, but I wanted some feedback! So I compromised and I'm posting face shots since they seem to be pretty noticeable. It's tough to do face shots because I had to replicate the same angle for the second shot, but I think I can see a little difference(regardless of angle).

So here is my before weight loss shot at 243 pounds

And here is after weight loss of around 12-15 lbs(taken before the 15 lb loss weigh in)

Hope it worked!
  • I can totally notice a difference! Your face is definitely slimmer. WTG!
  • I can totally tell a difference! Way to go!
  • Wonderful! Keep up the great work!!!
  • Thanks! I think it was the first time in picture I *didn't* want the most flattering angle.

For 20 lbs its gonna be full body, with tummy and all. Same clothes even.
  • Looking good! You can definitely see the difference. Well done!
  • You look fantastic! Congrats
  • If you go to the last page of the "Progress Pics" thread above, you'll see some pictues I took, full body, at a 15 lb difference. It was noticeable--especially from the side--and it was SO gratifying!

And you, my dear, are lovely. Just lovely--and WOW whata difference in your jawline! Way to go!

Looking forward to those 20lb pictures (or sooner, if you so decide!)
  • You can totally tell. You chin looks more defined...exciting!
  • I can totally TOTALLY tell the difference! Great job!
  • Thanks! It's really awesome to hear encouraging words! And looking at all your numbers is very encouraging

I'm excited for 20 pounds also. And I will be posting those pictures soon because I WILL hit the 20 pound mark soon(hopefully when I return from vacation).
  • Your face is definitely thinner! Great job!
  • Congrats!!!
  • BIG difference in the two!
  • Can definitely see it, especially in your jawline area!